Welcome to the RFC RAND sub-forum

Jimman

Chieftain
it looks good, just started a game as rome and im waiting for it to load, and it turns out theres still UHVs but those corresponding to areas of the world map have been changed

thanks a lot Rhye!

Tboy

Future world ruler
Halleluia! Downloading now...

The Turk

Deity
I downloaded the game, followed the insturctions to the letter, I saved it in BTS mods folder (unzipped it) loaded the mod, clicked single player, play now, but Rhye's Terra wasen't their?? Does anybody know what could have happend?

Oh and I even used english for the main language

sedna17

Emperor
It's possible you have an extra folder level (I did, and this created just the problem you describe).

I had:
/mods/RFCRAND100/Rhye's and Fall RAND/...

after unzipping the archive, so you might be "loading" the RFCRAND100 mod which doesn't actually do anything. Make sure the folder "Rhye's and Fall RAND" is directly inside the mods/ folder.

Lone Wolf

Deity

LoStNuMbEr

Chieftain
Someone please enlighten me of my ignorance, what is the difference between this and normal RFC?

Lone Wolf

Deity
Read the previews in the sub-forum...

The Turk

Deity
how come the china civ dosen't spawn as soon as the game starts?? Also is judaism set to be defulted to be made in egypt, why not in a independent civ?

onedreamer

Dragon
the fact that there are no indipendents might be a good reason... btw why do you post this question here ?

rgroll

Chieftain
I am playing as the Dutch and after Carthage declares war on someone I get a request to join him in war which I refuse to do but he continues the request at every turn. I had this before and started a new game but the same thing happens. Looks like some kind of bug.

The Turk

Deity
me too, except the greeks kept asking for meditation for free EVERY SINGLE TURN!! i had to end up giving them the tech:lol:

Nagging really works as in real life. I wouldn't mind it if they asked nicely. :)

Cethegus

King
Nagging really works as in real life. I wouldn't mind it if they asked nicely. :)

Sadly it doesn't matter whether they ask nice or not in Civ. All they care is whether you give them what they want or not.

As for RAND, I hadn't heard about it until recently. How could I have missed such big news? This is wonderful addition!

The Turk

Deity
I don't think it was any addition, I think it was only a bug:lol:

onedreamer

Dragon
As for RAND, I hadn't heard about it until recently. How could I have missed such big news? This is wonderful addition!

well, that's because it has been released at the end of July. It still need polishing.

I don't think it was any addition, I think it was only a bug:lol:

he was referring to the release of RFC RAND.

Top Bottom