What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ı won't go and waste older brother's webconnection anyhow . Youtube is a danger , more videos all the time . Wastes time , too .

Love the way they talk in these old... movie... news things? Were these shown at theaters before movies or what? Either way.

Hard to believe that was only 60-something years ago.

^Better spoiler that. Timsup2nothin might get his hopes up badly.

But here we go. TENSEGRITY!

dedicating this to @r16 :D

(music starts at 1.20)

oh, let me tell you what's going on here and elsewhere . There's excitement in the world (like an air attack in Libya that suuposedly caused the death of a Turkish general according to a reported claim in wikipedia) and what will ı be saying . Not r16 the fool , but r16 the guy who knows guys . Big Brother watches as ı have known it would but the thing is ı can easily survive any calls on me involving "Chicken!" ı have survived this far and am rather familiar with the concept of people causing trouble for people if they can't touch or teach me . So , my greetings to Greeks who want to know . You are still on it . An F-16 day for you to dazzle the world with your flying and shooting then this all Phantom affair added to helicopters and tiltrotors within your actual borders . Naturally there will be aerial preparations of other countries beyond yours and ı can really afford to promise that there will be no weapon releases from those transiting to and fro . (Your rated people will know which tiltrotors .)

ah , really thank you for the video . On some aviation site some rambling of mine had caused this to come up . lf you were to keep watching , the original will come up , that was the one on the aviation site . But the best part comes after them , the real history . 1940s and all . Because Henry Ford was "fond" of Edison and "unhappy" with the way he had been kicked out of the board , because Tesla and all that unhappy stuff and whatever , it seemed there would be a Goverment fiat and GE would be banished from engine stuff , turning over all facilities and the whole stuff after the war . Perhaps allowed to very high end research ? So , a couple of engineers , using then current theories , imagined what sort of elements could be discovered with the ongoing atomic bomb research and imagined how they could be used . That video is wrong , the engine used as a benchmark was the PW's R-2800 as installed on the P-47 , because work could be like doubled and there was a limit to propeller size and the turbosupercharger would have to do its share , we are like talking 6000 horses by 1970s . Remember , this was only a projection and theory , slightly or much better , according to personal tastes , than Nazis peddling the "Bell" ...

and actually Neutron Jack , the legendary CEO , was made to apologize to Lord Vader in person , when the latter was in the US to beg for the magnificient Pentagon to let evil Kemalist Republic to have either F-404 or F-101's fighter version or J-85 upped for 21st Century , because Neutron Jack had already agreed to take GE out of aeroengine business , core competencies and all and this idiot comes from a country where they burn bull's droppings in stoves and tells the board it will be to mutual benefit . And of course if you had to be serious about going to war in an F-16 , the F-110 was quite a thing before Pratt got its act together with the F-100 , and lsrael rushed in to buy some and everybody calmed down and stuff .

edit : Because Welch offered to sell those turbowhatevers instead and Lord Vader , without missing a beat , told he was to flown to war in one back in 1974 .

Last edited:
ah yes , another proof why youtube should be banned , a full 5 and a half minutes of what ? Arnold is too old , Crixus was an utter failure , like why Spartacus threw them out , you won't get Conan , ı don't know possibly 15 of the pictured , ı have superb advantages in Tolkienverse and uh , AT-ATs too . Did ı say ı truly hate the flaying guy , too ?

VERY NSFW!
An Australian chef who makes Gordon Ramsey look like a hapless tambourine player in a Kpop boys band.

Big changes ahead for Great Britain?

I was talking to me mum about it at Woolworths and she said she’d bet all the groundnuts in Tanganyika that it wouldn’t work.

Half life written by Google Translate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom