What are you watching on Youtube right now? Part III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cow. thanks for that one.

I think they are some sort of charity which got some cash so as to be able to allow those cows to live on their own during the warmer months, and then return to the barn for the winter.

I was not aware that those animals could make so sudden movements. They clearly were very happy to be on the field on their own :)

Jeff Gordon trumps happy cows. 10M Youtube hits so far...

Link to video.

According to the comments, this was a parody. Although the running guy did seem to be pretty much into it (bad pun, ok...) :)

Link to video.

Not that he looks much like a predator, of course. Unless he had two or more personalities.. Those running and falling to the ground all the time were clearly trolls :D

^^It's new to me. But at 2 hours 12 too long for me to investigate.

It's not well received elsewhere.

For example:
For all of its bluster and bravado about a “new paradigm,” Thrive contributed very little to the conspiracy theory underground that was fundamentally new. All that was new was the packaging, which is a shiny object that can only hope to distract the masses for a limited time. Ancient aliens? Been around since 1968. Crop circles? Old news. Money conspiracies? Lyndon LaRouche was doing that in the 80s. “Global Domination Agenda”? Every Alex Jones radio show since 1998 has been about that. Far right-wing Libertarian political propaganda? Ron Paul was peddling that folderol in 2007; now, after two spectacularly embarrassing failures at running for president, he has (mercifully) been put out to pasture, and his sycophantic fan base is finally fading away.

Substantively, the only truly novel idea contributed by Thrive was the obsession with the “torus” shape. (Of course the idea existed long before, but had never been injected into the conspiracy underground before). This proved to be a non-starter among conspiracy theorists, who revel in gloom, apocalypse and disaster. If it can’t oppress you, take away your freedoms, abduct you, give you an anal probe or blow up the World Trade Center, conspiracy theorists probably won’t be interested in it. So scratch the “torus” idea.

Conceptually and structurally, Thrive did make a significant contribution—that being the continued meld of conspiracy theory ideology and New Age sensibility, a toxic mixture that some academic researchers are beginning to term “conspirituality.” Essentially, Thrive is a document evincing the embryonic creation of a new quasi-religious belief system. But this alone won’t sustain its popularity among conspiracy theorists. If Thrive does go down in history it will be because of its contribution to conspirituality, but this is not an accomplishment that conspiracy theorists can sink their teeth into, because most of them vehemently deny that their belief system even is religious in nature. So, appealing though conspirituality is on a subconscious level, that alone is not going to sustain interest in Thrive.

etc., etc.,...
http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/

Hey just watch a couple of min (i did it right here). It seems to be focused on security cameras, info, "false flag" operations, and "the war on terror" being a "Agents of Goldstein are still around :mad: " sort of thing.

I didn't see this documentary, but heard of the similar views and there are hundreds of similar movies/documentaries of this kind. Ancient aliens (afaik) rarely is presented as part of the equation (but Icke is in this one, so it may be here) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom