What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear me!

Is that a prequel of a sequel or a sequel of a prequel? And which number is it in the pre- or post- franchise?

Link to video.

Looks a lot better than i thought it would.
Maybe it will have a tone similar to the 2009 Watchmen movie, which while still a superhero movie at least was better than the usual crap.

Of course, ultimately, the source material is not really helping the prospect of the story being that interesting.

TIL the best weapon to use against a Jedi is a shotgun.

Link to video.

Looks a lot better than i thought it would.
Maybe it will have a tone similar to the 2009 Watchmen movie, which while still a superhero movie at least was better than the usual crap.

Of course, ultimately, the source material is not really helping the prospect of the story being that interesting.

Now that's quite an interesting premise, imo:

Superman, a being with super powers by virtue of his birth, versus Batman whose only "power" is his reliance on technology, and his moral compass. Or something. I don't really know, I'm not terribly au fait with either.

But there's archetypical possibilities in this story, I feel. Yet they'll be squandered to no good effect, I'll be bound.

chewie aged pretty damned well.

Oh man.. This guy...

coming out of the closet in 3.. 2 .. 1...

such hateful & vile rhetoric. He's calling for murder.. Lock this guy up already, geez. Can't believe someone would bring their children to listen to this garbage.

Well, it's only what it says in the Bible, after all. You either accept that the Bible is the inerrant word of God, or you don't.

What are you going to do? If you (generic) want to remain Christian, you either prosecute this guy for urging murder and edit the Bible, or you accept that the Bible says what it says and change the law to allow people to urge murder.

Or more likely you ignore the whole issue and hope it will blow over eventually.

New HitB. Can't provide lynx due to inane 1-click rules.

Pretty foul language. Lots of 'mates', so I'm guessing Aussie..? Hate when that happens.

Link to video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom