What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

This video is a complete mess. The author moves between arguing for a position and then arguing against that position by using statements that are the exact opposite of what he had previously expressed, and yet in his head he seems to maintain the opinion that he's making coherent points.

As an example, first he argues that that Detroit: Become Human is definitely an allegory to the Civil Rights Movement (which I agree it is, but not a perfectly analogous one), and then he goes on to explain why it's a bad allegory - because it's not perfectly analogous.

He simultaneously claims that because there is some inspiration from the civil rights movement, they must have wanted to recreate it accurately, and that they've failed to do so because it does not accurately portrait the civil rights movement. That "goal" was probably never there in the first place, the author of the video simply made it up in his head.

Why do you watch that? :)
Anyway, at least the gfx look nice.

Why do you watch that? :)
Anyway, at least the gfx look nice.
Was in my recommendations after I had watched a few let's plays for the game. I thought it would offer an analysis on why the way the "revolution" is portrayed in the game is not very nuanced (while I like the game a lot, each of the themes is presented in a rather simplistic way), but it mostly just focused on "It's not exactly the same as what happened to black people in real life!"

Last edited:

Just the first 10 sec are priceless:

Turns out every story has more then one side:

This is amazing; no war with Iran just yet:

^ LOL Luckly Trump hasnt invited any Neo cons and Neocon friends to push Neocon policies /s
Clearly the Clinton deep state put a gun to the back of Trumps head and force him to appoint Bolton, with such an amazing record /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom