[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more?

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
Guys, if you have any requests for any Leaders or Civilizations, just post them on the page. This is a page to propose ideas for Civilization ideas, not to just listen to MY ideas. I want to see what you want in Civilization 6. :)

A Pharaoh of Egypt whose actually EGYPTIAN, like Menes, Thutmose III, Rameses II, or Hatshepsut.

Kabaka Muteesa I of Buganda (the majority of modern Uganda)

Nawab Kapur Singh of the Sikh Confederacy

Zaque Aquiminzaque of the Muisca

Just off the top of my head.

A Pharaoh of Egypt whose actually EGYPTIAN, like Menes, Thutmose III, Rameses II, or Hatshepsut.

Kabaka Muteesa I of Buganda (the majority of modern Uganda)

Nawab Kapur Singh of the Sikh Confederacy

Zaque Aquiminzaque of the Muisca

Just off the top of my head.
How about instead of Nawab Kapur Singh, I choose Ranjit Singh as the leader of the Sikh Empire. Someone who actually lead it politically.

How has everyone reacted to the new Civilizations Gaul and Byzantium?

Constantine I of Rome is out! If any of you have the time, please review Constantine and write how you would use Constantine if he was an actually available leader.

That would work, too.
May I ask what the unique unit of the Sikh Empire be? Besides the Nihangs.

May I ask what the unique unit of the Sikh Empire be? Besides the Nihangs.

I would have to have a look at some of the historical material I real, or ask my Punjabi-Canadian friend who works at the courthouse just two blocks from where I live whose often very willing to discuss such matters.

I would have to have a look at some of the historical material I real, or ask my Punjabi-Canadian friend who works at the courthouse just two blocks from where I live whose often very willing to discuss such matters.
What about the Dal Khalsa?

A shoutout to some of the OG's of this thread. AaronTBD, Henri Christophe, Alexander's Hetaroi, Sirsquier, ElectRonin, and Patine.

Last edited:
Finland is a pretty young country but I think its country motto "Sisu" and history with the Winter War against the Russians, thanks to Sisu, would make for some very interesting perks. The Unique Unit would of course be White Death and Unique Building a Sauna.

Finland is a pretty young country but I think its country motto "Sisu" and history with the Winter War against the Russians, thanks to Sisu, would make for some very interesting perks. The Unique Unit would of course be White Death and Unique Building a Sauna.

The White Death was a single person, not a special elite force that could have several units in play in a given game. I think the ski troopers would be more appropriate in that light, though the White Death could be a unique Great General of some sort.

The White Death was a single person, not a special elite force that could have several units in play in a given game. I think the ski troopers would be more appropriate in that light, though the White Death could be a unique Great General of some sort.

Yeah, it was just a joke. I wonder what the Sauna would be like. Amenities for every snow tile in the city.

Found it :D

And on one note, Franz Josef would be an interesting leader of both an Austria civ and Hungary

And his very troubled family life. His wife, Elizabeth, assassinated by Anarchists, his son, Rudolf, and his newlywed committed joint suicide at the honeymoon cottage, his nephew and heir, Franz Ferdinand, first intent to marry far below his station to Sophie, the scion of a minor Czech or Slovak (I can never remember which) noble family, and then the couple's assassination by Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo. Some later analysts have attributed this psychological turmoil due to family tragedy for his irrational lashing at King Petar and Prime Minister Nicola Pasic after the Sarajevo assassinations, despite any real evidence tying the Government of Serbia to Young Bosnia/the Black Hand directly, and despite knowing Russia had proclaimed a protective policy to Serbia, and Russia was allied in the Triple Entente to France and Britain.

Found it :D

And on one note, Franz Josef would be an interesting leader of both an Austria civ and Hungary
Interesting, but I already have Metternich as a leader for Austria. How about you give me a list of Civilization and Leaders you want and I will save them for later. I'm doing the Sikh Empire right now and will do the Palmyrene Empire afterward.

Ranjit Singh of the Sikh Empire

Leader Ability: Sher-e-Punjab
+10% Production towards Military Units in a City with a Temple, an extra +10% Production if that City has a Worship Building.

Civilization Ability: Misls
Cavalry and Melee Units gain +3 Combat Strength for every City-State that you are Suzerain of.
Gurus gain +1 Charge and +2 Movement, and can spend charges to heal adjacent Melee, Anti-Cavalry, and Heavy Cavalry Units.

Unique Unit: Khalsa
Sikh Unique Renaissance Era Melee Unit that replaces the Musketman.
Purchased with Faith. +4 Combat Strength if built in a City with a Holy Site, +8 Combat Strength if there is a Shrine,
+12 Combat Strength if there is a Temple, and +16 Combat Strength if there is a Worship Building.

Production Cost: 220

Faith Cost: 360

Gold Maintenance: 2

Movement Points: 2

Combat Strength: 60

Unique Infrastructure: Sarbat Khalsa
Sikh Unique District that replaces the Government Plaza.
+2 Faith, Culture, and Production for every City-State you are Suzerain of.
+3 Envoys if built adjacent to a Holy Site.

Production Cost: 25

Gold Maintenance: 1

+8 Loyalty to this City

+1 Adjacency Bonus to all Adjacent Districts

+1 Governor Promotion

Any advice before I post the final product?

Interesting, but I already have Metternich as a leader for Austria. How about you give me a list of Civilization and Leaders you want and I will save them for later. I'm doing the Sikh Empire right now and will do the Palmyrene Empire afterward.
Oooooo sure.

I have a feeling someone might have already brought up Philippines earlier in this thread (I have yet to fully read this thread), but in case no one has, I'd like to see one :)

So hmm.... others I can think of, and imma focus on suggesting civilizations that are really obscure; Afghanistan (could be the Hotaki dynasty Afghanistan for example) and the Chola Empire as a separate civ to diversify India (as I see India and South Asia as another Europe), and perhaps the Kazakh Khanate too. Oh yeah, and speaking of India, I'd be interested in seeing Akbar I as a possible alt leader for India, though I also have a feeling he's already in due to the Mughals being mentioned here. And hm, what about Brunei under Sultan Bolkiah? (The one who lived in the 1500s not Hassanal Bolkiah the current sultan) Considering Brunei itself used to be much larger than its current size rn.

Btw I also already have drafted notes I made months ago of a possible Civ 6 mod of Burkina Faso led by Thomas Sankara, if you're interested in hearing abt it....

Last edited:
Finally, after taking too long on this, I finished the Sikh Empire. Publish your thought on it so I can improve on my other designs.

What would you suggest to be the abilities of the Palmyrene Empire under Zenobia? That's my next project.

Once again, I will go out to all of you and ask for your suggestions for alternate leaders and civilizations.

Came back here cause I had an idea: Has Madagascar been done yet? If not, then a civ based on the Malagasy kingdom of Merina (aka pre-colonial Madagascar, before it got colonized by France) would be interesting..... that area of the world is pretty underrated after all

I will offer you a version of Morocco that I would like to see happen in the game.

Moulay Ismaïl, nicknamed the “Moroccan Sun King”. He reigned at the height of Moroccan power, reformed the army, enriched the country in particular thanks to his privateer war and built many palaces thanks to the slaves they captured.

Privateer war:
Military victories are worth an amount of gold equal to 50% of the military power of the defeated unit. Military units have a chance to turn defeated units into builders. Offers an exclusive unit at Moulay Ismaïl: “the saletin corsair”.

Grand Palace of Meknes: Wonders are produced 5% faster for each Kasbah present in your city.
Exclusive layout: Kasbah: ( appears with the castles ) Serves as a fort. Must be built in a desert hut or on a desert hill. +1 culture for each adjacent desert space, + 3 food for each adjacent oasis.

Exclusive units: Abid el Bukhari: Stronger than the musketeer he replaces, this military unit can create Kasbahs in desert cells.

Saletin Corsair: Replaces the Corsair, can attack, be attacked and plunder the sea routes without needing to be at war.

In game, the AI adopts the behavior:
Cherifian emperor: likes civilizations which do not have desert cells, does not likes civilizations which have them.

Music : Lamma Bada Yatathanna, Shams al-'Ashiya, Ya Bent Bladi.

Last edited:
Top Bottom