What do you seek?

Well?

• Total voters
Yom said:
Almost everything on your list (no drugs or death needed - rock & roll optional ;)) and more. I vote "other" - which doesn't seem to be an option (none of the above isn't the same), so I abstain.
I had no idea you were so indecisive. Can you choose a primary objective? :)

The Last Conformist said:
I don't know if there's some official explanation why the monkey's giant and radioactive. I've always assumed it's some mythical monkey that's giant an radioactive by nature.
In that case, the more the reason to put it in a Monty Pythonesque way; intercourse the radioactive monkey!

i want to be famous... anykind of famous whether it be a hit band member, an actor, or even someone like Gary Brolsma... IDC!!!

Xenofón said:
Will someone explain to me what is that so called "radioactive monkey"? :confused:
It's traditional in polls here to, instead of an "other" option or similar, have a nonesense option involving a giant radioactive monkey.

I think radioactive monkeys are radioactive by nature, but it doesn't affect the apes themselves. Only those who come into contact with them.

I also think they live in groups of 20-25 and have a certain blue/greenish glow around them making them easy to spot in the dark.

Drunk Master said:
I think radioactive monkeys are radioactive by nature, but it doesn't affect the apes themselves. Only those who come into contact with them.

I also think they live in groups of 20-25 and have a certain blue/greenish glow around them making them easy to spot in the dark.

You have great fantasy :lol:

stormbind said:
I had no idea you were so indecisive. Can you choose a primary objective? :)
Happiness and achieving my goals, which are intertwined; neither is on your list. ;)

Knowledge is pretty high up on my list, as it is tied with happiness, but I'm hesitant to vote for "scientific explanations."

A soulmate, of course.
Failing that, a sense of purpose and the feeling of being useful, I guess.

I want to be the next pope or an international sex symbol or preferably both.

To serve God.

Of those on the list, Mutual Affection.

I seek whatever it is that will allow me to live as near completely contently as possible. As to what that exactly is remains to be seen. It could be financial success, a truly wonderful job, a very tight, mutual love or friendship, or simply taking a little time to make the world a better place.

YNCS said:
I want to be the next pope or an international sex symbol or preferably both.
So your birthday thread wasn't enough?
:mischief:

stormbind said:
You are in a dark, cold and unstable place. Lingering sensations of confusion and despair have been left by earlier occupiers.

Welcome to your life, what do you seek here?
Huh? I must particularly stupid today because I dont know what the heck youre talking about. At first I thought you might be talking about a prisoner in a cell, but can a prison cell be 'unstable? :confused:

Top Bottom