What would you do if you were "god"?

CurtSibling said:
Why not just create the ultimate woman?

:)

because even the perfect woman can become boring after the 3rd time.

I would end the myth that there is a god. Besides, that's impossible. We can't turn into gods because they don't exist.

general_kill said:
inspired by this topic: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=130534

which didnt exactly ask what I wanted it to ask.

so if you were given the almighty power, and can make anything happen, but refrained yourself to Earth, what would you do?

I would build a paradise on Earth, a secluded island paradise and pick the who i consider to be the elites amoung our population to live there. i'll simply experiment with the island and maybe turn it into a country and expose it to the world. i want to see how the world would react to it. it can be like a modern day atlantis. i dont know why i would do this of all things, it just came to my head.

If I was God, I'd use my power to eliminate all the causes of suffering on earth -- disease, poverty, etc -- and then establish a theocracy based on my teachings. My pontiff would speak and rule for me because I would speak to him and tell him what to do.

Make it so no body beileived in me. Religion will be abolished and atheism will reign.

And then whe the world ends the aethists will be rewarded well:king:

I think I'll change my answer I know exactly what I would do....

Alone be.

Nanocyborgasm said:
If I was God, I'd use my power to eliminate all the causes of suffering on earth
Living?

dominus romae said:
I would end the myth that there is a god. Besides, that's impossible. We can't turn into gods because they don't exist.
Local omnipotence, then.

1 : rearrange the clouds to make a giant picture of Mary appear in them.

2 : rearrange MORE clouds to spell out "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN" right under the picture, too.

3 : Mentally contact various nutcase to write a "true" factual account of the history of the universe (ie, Bible). Needless to say, this should take several lifetimes to complete, so Osama, Kim, and so forth (maybe Georges too) should be unable to cause trouble for the rest of their natural lifetime. Any other nutcase dictator shall be dispatched to help them as soon as possible.à

4 : Replace Satan with "Murphy" as the great adversary. Murphy's Law shall now be known as the Prime weapon of hell in its war against mankind.

5 : Turn all copies of the Bible into copies of The Lord of the Rings special edition trilogy DVD; all copies of the Kuran into copies of the Star Wars original trilogy (DVD), all copies of the Torah into copies of the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings cartoon, and so forth (the Book of Mormon get to be turned into a full DVD set of the Teletubbies. The Wahabist pamphlets get to be turned into Attack of the Clones DVDs).

6 : Once everyone has gotten the point with Mary, replace with a giant DNA spiral, and the words, "I SO DID NOT CREATE THIS, SO QUIT BLAMING ME!"

Other ideas may also be implemented later.

Erik Mesoy said:
What have I done to deserve this?

(Assuming I was god)

Using my name to justify your own benfit. Daring to presume you know what I want and what I think. I would also specifically smite religous leaders who the hell do they think they are? Holy men? I decide who's holy dammit!! Offendin me by using books that you claim was written by me except it was written by you. Using my name for evil causes and deeds....etc...etc....
I could go on and on.

Edit: I can't believe I wasted my 5,000th post on this ****.

silver 2039 said:
(Assuming I was god)

Using my name to justify your own benfit. Daring to presume you know what I want and what I think. I would also specifically smite religous leaders who the hell do they think they are? Holy men? I decide who's holy dammit!! Offendin me by using books that you claim was written by me except it was written by you. Using my name for evil causes and deeds....etc...etc....
I could go on and on.

Edit: I can't believe I wasted my 5,000th post on this ****.
And YOU think I have been presuming anything? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

In response, I'd smite all atheists for burning Bibles.

If I were god...i'd have a lot to apologise for.

Edit: i'd congratulate all atheists on their good sense. Point out to theists that they have been stupid, and then make sure everyone understands the situation has changed...

I'd ponder the exact nature of my existance and probably conclude there is some other kind of God eg. God^2. I'd then long to be God^2.

i personally would make all of earth sexy women that mated with each other and gave birth to more sexy women :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would create a main spirt world with infinite souls in it. Each soul would be allowed to create any world it wanted with any rules it wanted and well anything inculding the choice to create fate or free will in the worlds it creates. And if another soul wanted to be a person in that world it would be allowed to unitl all the people in that world that needed feelings had a soul. Once you die in that world (or just leave if in that world you are allowed to leave whenever you feel like it) you come back to the spirit realm to create a new world or go into another.

Since there would be infinte souls, all worlds that are created would have all the needs to have a soul filled up in an instant. However you would be able to join any world imaginable since there would be infite souls to create exactly the world you want to join.

Basically this realm would have Ultimite freedom and the power to create for everybody.

mitsho said:
nothing, the Earth is fine as it is.

Nothing? NOTHING? NOTHING?

The world is filled with war, Childbirth is agonizing, thousands of children die everyday in Africa because of thirst and disease and you say NOTHING?

You know I don't like to call people stupid but....

Top Bottom