What would you do if you were "god"?

FearlessLeader2 said:
I dunno, ask me when I'm God. Actually, God's God right now...why don't you ask Him?
Because He doesn't answer.

As for me, I would do only one thing, but one with quite a lot of consequences : I would make the world just, and whatever happens, would happens in all fairness.

I'd probably just leave well enough alone for the most part, other than (like rmsharpe) making really evil people develop really bizarre problems (Kim Jong Il - severe Tourrette's Syndrome, for example). Also, I'd increase the average female breast size a couple cup sizes worldwide. :)

IglooDude said:
I'd probably just leave well enough alone for the most part, other than (like rmsharpe) making really evil people develop really bizarre problems (Kim Jong Il - severe Tourrette's Syndrome, for example). Also, I'd increase the average female breast size a couple cup sizes worldwide. :)

With Kim Jong Il, what would be the difference?

I would make all world leaders into monkeys, for sheer amusement.

And I assume you will strengthen all women's spinal columns to compensate for larger bristol size?

PS
What if many women are happy with their cup size?

;)

CurtSibling said:
With Kim Jong Il, what would be the difference?

I would make all world leaders into monkeys, for sheer amusement.

Well not being God as yet, it was the first thing that came to mind as something that would slow him down. But, be assured that once I ascend into heaven I'll come up with the perfectly appropriate and effective bit for him. :)

CurtSibling said:
And I assume you will strengthen all women's spinal columns to compensate for larger bristol size?

PS
What if many women are happy with their cup size?

;)

Yes, their musculature would be adjusted appropriately. And they'd be perfectly happy with their new size, of course. :D

IglooDude said:
Well not being God as yet, it was the first thing that came to mind as something that would slow him down. But, be assured that once I ascend into heaven I'll come up with the perfectly appropriate and effective bit for him. :)

Better add him to the list.

If you think he is the only or most dangerous despot, you'd better do some research!

IglooDude said:
Yes, their musculature would be adjusted appropriately. And they'd be perfectly happy with their new size, of course. :D

Luckily, you are not a female god!

:)

I'd make a copy of Earth now and then create long complicated tech tree and make nations a lot more agressive and combat prone.Result lots of wars to watch at :)

Would also make a copy of Jessica Alba :D

CurtSibling said:
Better add him to the list.

If you think he is the only or most dangerous despot, you'd better do some research!

No, he was merely a handy example. Were I to spare a few moments, I could probably think of a hundred individuals for the first wave of adjustments.

CurtSibling said:
Luckily, you are not a female god!

One never knows. :mischief:

I think I'd go insane rather quickly. I don't think I could handle trancendence. How about just lots of power and wealth instead?

IglooDude said:
No, he was merely a handy example. Were I to spare a few moments, I could probably think of a hundred individuals for the first wave of adjustments.

If you need help with a list, just send me a few Valkyries!

IglooDude said:
One never knows. :mischief:

I always thought Kali was sort of cool!

Top Bottom