Whatever happened to....

Yeah, but on the bright side there are some good discussions every day and there's always new posts to read. Plus, TF has just told me we will soon get a Multiplayer forum! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
Some people scared them off with all of their anti Civ3 Bull$hit!

And now they wonder why firaxis wont listen.......... :(

Don't look at me. I don't bash civ3 I just say how wonderfully better SMAC is :D.

Anyway will that multiplayer forum just be for setting up games and stuff like that?

@phil how do you think i got my post count so high by answering the 10 or 20 newb questions a day

:eek:
philippe has changed!!!!
Never ever would I have expected to see such a reply by him. :D
You're not posting that much anymore philippe, why not?

they are best posts just there are so many newbie threads oppened up in the general discussions you have to post more

philippe has changed!!!!
Never ever would I have expected to see such a reply by him.
You're not posting that much anymore philippe, why not?

He's been like that for a while now, ever since a rough start :D

In fact, it's been a looonnngggg time since phillipe caused any trouble :goodjob:

Anyone else notice starlifter has once again disappeared.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
Anyone else notice starlifter has once again disappeared.

Yeah, I noticed that today. :(

I didn't see any posts by starlifter anymore but didn't bother to look if he wasn't posting at all here anymore but now I looked at his profile and he hasn't posted since 8/24...

He's probably off to war again......we'll see him again in a few mos. or so LOL, just hope he doesn't get hurt!

Hmm, might be a sign for an Iraq campaign. ;)

Actually I think he is old enough to have some real life interference with forum life.
:D

Nonsense! What's real life interference!?!?!??!

He must be at war!

Ohwell, its some myth that floats around on the internet, some people are obessed that it exists. ;)

yeh some people actually think that there is life out there in the place they call real life

Top Bottom