Whats the dumbest thing that you've done?

studying applied maths in a city full of men instead of studying pure maths in a city full of women

go to grammar school (after a few years I doscoverd I wasn't motivated enough for latin + greek) instead of a non-grammar-school.

When I was six or so, I climbed an, at least, 50 foot cliff with no saftey gear:eek: :lol: And the cliff had quite a few loose rocks. It was in a race with my brother (who took a slope up) to the top, naturally I lost, but I lived:o

I dont tend to do big stupid things. I do lots of small stupid things though, to compensate. :)

Way to many dumb stuff to list but the funniest is Car surfing WAAAAAAAAAY before Jackass came out and every ****** started doing it.

Sat on the top of my friends suv while he was doing 80kph before I lost my grip and fell off into the gutter. Didn't break anything and didn't get stiches simply limped home, patched up my knee with a cloth and some string then went back to school.

ALL NEW dumbest thing I've ever done: so this evening I was cleaning out my apartment w/ one of my roommates (in preparation for moving out tomorrow). He left while I was finishing the kitchen. I went to take the last of the garbage out, and the door swung shut behind me. The door that locks automatically. All five keys were sitting on the table inside the apartment... Half an hour later and $35 poorer, I had regained entrance into my apartment. :cry: :mad: :cry:

@wW
Why were you $35 poorer?

The dumbest thing I've done is contemplate suicide. The funniest dumb thing I've done was nearly electrocute myself in a fashion similar to polymath, except the scissors fell into the electrical socket and I grabbed the metal to pull them out. Ouch. It felt like I was kicked by a horse. Hard.

I spent $50 on Simcity 4. :wallbash:

Originally posted by Tsukemono5
@wW

Why were you $35 poorer?
The dumbest thing I've done is contemplate suicide. The funniest dumb thing I've done was nearly electrocute myself in a fashion similar to polymath, except the scissors fell into the electrical socket and I grabbed the metal to pull them out. Ouch. It felt like I was kicked by a horse. Hard.

The "lockout" guy had a $35 fee to open the door... Highway robbery!

I'm glad you look on your previous suicide contemplations as foolish now. It's never as bad as it seems, and the world would be a lesser place without Tsukemono5.

no, when i bought Stuntman for $50!! when i traded it in i only got $10 cuz the game sucked so much!

Originally posted by puglover
I spent $50 on Simcity 4. :wallbash:

I spent $90 on simcity 3000 and hated it.
3 weeks ago I spent another $90 on medieval total wart and I dont like that either. It's a good thing that I only ever buy 1 game a year.

I've spent $150 on the three Operation Flashpoints.

...Wait a minute, that wasn't dumb, that's the best game I've ever played. Also, that money's going towards OFP2, a damn good cause.

I've never had a game that wasn't worth the cost.

A blind man came to our school and i was asked to take him from place to place. He asked what the school looked like and i said well if you just look out of this window here look at the chapel- this really is the jewel in our crown. As soon as i said it i thought whoops. I've done loads of things like this but haven't done anything stupid like shoplifting etc.. I have often said arrogant things to teachers like where do you live? Bilton, Sorry? Bilton. No i heard you i'm just sorry etc... I don't actually regret these things though. I've also bought rubbish games like Cossacks etc...

Playing a form of poker with my girlfriend and her friends... Wait, that didn't end badly, never mind. :p

I spaced out while driving and instead of stopping at the line I stopped in the middle of the intersection. Thank God there wasn't any traffic.

Sorry Andrew what is "spaced out?"

Top Bottom