What's your NFL team?

Uh... what the guy above me said.

Not expecting much this year. :(

Well, the Chiefs' hopes just got dimmer, now that Roaf
has retired...

Roaf played only 10 games last year...and it will affect Trent Green more than it will Larry Johnson, who is the focal point of that offense.

Why in the world did Roaf retire now? He should've retired back in March so that the Cheifs can pick up some replacements.

Good question, because earlier in the summer he said he was going to return...he really screwed over the Chiefs.

^^^ The Chiefs are hoping he reconsiders and are leaving the door open for him, if he chooses to come back. I think it's highly doubtful that he will change his mind and I'm very disappointed. :mad:

I root for the pats. You know, personally, I couldn't care less if some of the players want better deals or if we didnt draft for our weaknesses. They always got by fine with injuries to key players. The big problem was the loss of the defensive and offensive coordinators, both new and not as good as their predecessors. But I think now that they've had a year under their belt, the Pats will be better. The Pats at the end of the last season were excellent until the Broncos game in the playoffs, which I just didn't understand at all. I think the Pats this year are going to have a good offense, and a defense that will not be suffocating like 2003, but will be good enough to get the key stops.

Da Bears. Wow what a "D" but it's simply not possible to win on one side of the ball. I'm a little disappointed we didn't improve at some of the offensive skill positions. I don't consider Brian Griese the answer. I'm afraid great record and out in the first round this year.

Oh and on a sidenote...our QB's can party. My buddy scalped tickets and sat next to Kyle Orton and his buddys at the Pearl Jam/Tom Petty concert during Summerfest. He said they were forcing him to do waterfalls. Yeah right....forced. I should've gone over there to say "hi".
:lol:

Go Packers!

Whomp said:
Da Bears. Wow what a "D" but it's simply not possible to win on one side of the ball. I'm a little disappointed we didn't improve at some of the offensive skill positions. I don't consider Brian Griese the answer. I'm afraid great record and out in the first round this year.

Oh and on a sidenote...our QB's can party. My buddy scalped tickets and sat next to Kyle Orton and his buddys at the Pearl Jam/Tom Petty concert during Summerfest. He said they were forcing him to do waterfalls. Yeah right....forced. I should've gone over there to say "hi".
:lol:

I hope Justin Gage has a breakout year for you're Bears. He was one of my favorite college players at Mizzou.

I've been a Dolphins fan since I was 5 (1972, a very good year for the Fish). I also occasionally root for the Chiefs, but they always break my heart.

The Fish will probably do even better this year, now that Crackhead Bob (AKA, Ricky Williams) failed yet another drug test, and has to sit out this year.

adog said:
I hope Justin Gage has a breakout year for you're Bears. He was one of my favorite college players at Mizzou.
Actually, he's one of my favorite players, now. Its a shame they don't use him more, he has such a height advantage. The problem is, Bernard Berrian has been shining at camp recently, and he'll most likely get the #2 receiver spot.
Yes, you can't win on one side of the ball, however, if the Bears can somehow manage to keep opponents to under ten points a game this year (which I think they will do, considering the fact that the defense is IMPROVED this year) then the offense will be able to put up at least eleven. I think the Bears have a chance at 13-3, 14-2 if the offense can do 17 a game, but, mostly, I think it will be a 12-4 season, with an early playoff exit. However, if they can manage 12-4, it may be possible for them to get a first round bye.

For me its the Vikes all the way :viking:

I hope we do alot more better this year im a little scared since we have a new coach and no Dante

Im a bear fan, cause i go to alot of chicago games when i visit, and raiders cause i live there

The greatest team on Earth opened Training Camp today, and I might be going tomorrow.

Rumor in Chicago has Ashley Lelie (3# now) moving to the Bears for Thomas Jones. I don't like it. Lelie is a deep threat but last year should've been a breakout year if he was the real deal. I think everyone needs two big RB's and though I like Adrian Peterson I'm not ready to have him and Ced handle the load.

Just my "tree" cents.

Thomas Jones is disgruntled about not being the starting back...and he "injured" his hamstring or something DURING his physical. So I bet he will be traded somewhere.

Bears need some reciever help. Muhammed was not terrific last year but is still the only threat they have, the rest of thier recievers so far are young but mediocre. Lelie would be nice.

They aren't going to trade Jones until he's healthy and given a chance to win the starting job. If he can't do it, they'll trade him, but if he can, they'll keep him. Lelie would be nice, but I think that Bernard Berrian and Mark Bradley are both going to be very adequate receivers opposite Muhsin Muhammed.

Top Bottom