Which Bowser Did It Best?

Dunno but there's still nothing better than playing Yoshi in SNES Mario Kart :lol:
(what this player achieves is incredibly difficult)

My rainbow road is seconds away from the world record. I believe in the 1:30s though I feel like I hit under 1:30 but that seems unlikely seeing as that is right on the record. But 1:50s is pretty great in 150cc instead of time trail. I skipped to the end though, what did the player achieve that was incredible?

I can tell you that the TMNT (though not furry, unless you focus on Splinter) was very unique in the cartoon world at the time. Even the 80s My Little Pony wasn't really as anthropomorphic (the ponnies walked on four legs and had equine-bodily-analogies).
There are some older ones, but I really doubt Dogtanian had an explicitly/targeted furry element. Besides, you'd need people actually dressing up as animals, in considerable numbers, to have a furry phenomenon like the one we readily identify now.

Edit: Come to think of it, Thundercats would be a more obvious precursor to the furry movement, though afaik back then you didn't get (again, enough) people dressing up as them.

Last edited:
My rainbow road is seconds away from the world record. I believe in the 1:30s though I feel like I hit under 1:30 but that seems unlikely seeing as that is right on the record. But 1:50s is pretty great in 150cc instead of time trail. I skipped to the end though, what did the player achieve that was incredible?
I always struggle on 150cc special cup, especially if not driving with Koopa or Toad :)
You are prolly better then..for me a gold cup with Yoshi there is already incredible.

I always struggle on 150cc special cup, especially if not driving with Koopa or Toad :)
You are prolly better then..for me a gold cup with Yoshi there is already incredible.
I found Yoshi easier than Toad/Koopa! But Bowser/DKJr the easiest.

I suck at Mario kart 64 but had fun w it back in the day.

My buddy stole a giant TV from work and I played 4 player for hours w my alcoholic friends at the time.

Have you ever tried the Super Nintendo version of Mario Kart?
Though it’s the final milliseconds that really do it, I believe I am within 1-2 seconds of the world record for Rainbow Road.

Do you have a YouTube channel?
I haven't run that time trial in probably 15-20 years. I hope the cartridge battery kept the save. But no youtube channel. I do have a twitch for other things /hygroscope

Do you?

I haven't run that time trial in probably 15-20 years. I hope the cartridge battery kept the save. But no youtube channel. I do have a twitch for other things /hygroscope

Do you?
No, but I DO have a civfanatics account! That's kinda as good, right? You can talk with more people here and have more fun, anyway.

Top Bottom