Which Bowser Did It Best?

I think the snes remaster of nes themed ones have the gnarliest looking bowser.

Bowser wasn't that cool in the nes game, which also had Mouser :)
I still can't believe those games starred an italian mustache-wearing plumber (not really easy to identify with) and were massive hits.

Last edited:
Bowser wasn't that cool in the nes game, which also had Mouser :)
I still can't believe those games stared an italian mustache-wearing plumber (not really easy to identify with) and were massive hits.
He was a mustache wearing Italian American plumber precisely because that was relatable.

there's a good chance you don't know the full story of Bowser's real name.
Jon Bauman, he used to be with Sha Na Na and then briefly co-hosted the Hollywood Squares-Match Game Hour with Gene Rayburn.

Koopa taking a lava bath was simpler days. :)

Then there was that time he kidnapped Milli Vanilli for his daughter to kiss.

Ya, Mario and Luigi look like they hit the mushrooms pretty hard.

The box that forces the whole world to dance at 9:00 is pretty evil!

Then like all idols that kids have like Milli Vanilli, time moves forward.

Mine were Hulk Hogan, Mark McGuire, Lance Armstrong, and Bill Cosby. :sad:

Last edited:
Jon Bauman, he used to be with Sha Na Na and then briefly co-hosted the Hollywood Squares-Match Game Hour with Gene Rayburn.
Of all the other Bowsers to pick from, I guess the current President of Nintendo of America would have just been too easy, you picked someone else.

Mine were Hulk Hogan, Mark McGuire, Lance Armstrong, and Bill Cosby. :sad:
McGwire still seems like someone to admire unless I missed something. Didn't he give millions to a kids charity he founded?

I mean sure he went on gear but so that's not really a morally reprehensible act

He's more relatable than Sonic the Hedgehog, who is considered by the generation who grew up with Mario to be a Poochie.
I never had any sega machine, so haven't played Sonic at all :)
I wouldn't be surprised if Mario is more relatable than Sonic, but Sonic wasn't even human - and back in the day you didn't have the animal-form teen craze either.

Which cow makes the best OT threads? Our plains-cow :gp:
thank you card.png

Top Bottom