Which Civ will be reveal this week? (week of Aug. 2nd)

Which Civ will be reveal this week? (week of Aug. 2nd)

• Arabia

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Mysterious B5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Greece

• India

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • Kongo

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Mysterious C5

• Poland

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Rome

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Russia

• Scythia

• Spain

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Mysterious E1

• Sumeria

• Other

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zwei833

Emperor
As Ed said
"Teaser: Turn 45 start, just as we are founding a religion, playing as a civ to be revealed just this week. Join us!""
(https://twitter.com/EdBeach23/status/760278872436961280)

So, we will have at least one Civ reveal this week, perhaps by a FL video, perhaps by the live stream directly. What will it be?

:mischief: I wonder where you got that assumption Eagle :lol:

What I do presume is, that we will get a religious civ this time around, and maybe a second first look/blog post giving us a brief intro into how Religion works.

I've been expecting those two for weeks now.

Spain because religion. Otherwise I would have voted Rome. Germany, Greece, and India are also due soon. We may see no more than these five revealed in August.

I expect India to have a more religious theme this time around since they are changing things up from Civ V.

I think India or Arabia--we can expect a religious civ, and we've had a deluge of European civs. I think they'll be showing us a civ from somewhere other than Europe next.

Since the Olympics are coming this week - my is money is on Brazil.

They only said there will be religion in the live stream, they never said the Civ they use is specific on religion.

But it would make sense to reveal a religion-focused civ on the same weak as religion.

It's highly probable we get a civ with religion bonuses. It could be previously hinted Spain, but so far all revealed civs were from mandatory list. If we look at the list neither Russia (at least with Peter I as a leader), Germany, Rome or Greece look like religious civ, so it's likely to be India.

On the other hand, developers may want to show unaltered religious play. So the possibilities are:
1. India - highest chances.
2. Spain.
3. Germany, Russia, Rome or Greece.

I'd say Spain since they are going to be showing off Religion this week.

I would say Rome would be likely for the following week as it is the 1899th anniversary of Trajan's death on August 8th.

Hopin for Spain. Mostly because im dying to know if they picked the wrong Isabella

I would like Rome, but it probably wont be Rome.

I know Spain is the safe bet, but, what about Germany? they could do some awesome Crusade related things, unlikely but that would be amazing, Germany is the for me, the most exciting Civ because its finally medieval Germany. NO MORE PANZERS. :D

I'd say Spain since they are going to be showing off Religion this week.

I would say Rome would be likely for the following week as it is the 1899th anniversary of Trajan's death on August 8th.
thats old, and its probably Spain.

Top Bottom