which way is the chick spinnin'?

which way is the girl spinnin'

• Total voters
Freaky...Fun:D

CW mostly, occasionally CCW.:crazyeye:

I image is a spoof!! It's not your brain messing up, the piscure is actually changing rotation sides every "random" number of seconds.

The goal is only to make you believe that it's an optical illusion.

Scroll down until just one foot shows, close your eyes and imagine the foot spinning in one direction, open your eyes... observe the foot spinning in that direction, and scroll up :)

I seriously can't do it :S . No matter what I do, no matter how I "look" at it, it ALWAYS goes anti-clockwise. Is there something wrong with me???

If you look at the shadow of the extended foot, you'll notice that she's really spinning anti-clockwise.

When I see her spinning clockwise, it doesn't fit because the shadow of the extended foot appears when the extended leg points forward. When it should appear while the extended leg points backward, as it appear when she's spinning counterclockwise.

This is weird. Whenever I look at it it's always clockwise...

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Are we judging clockwise from the top down, or the bottom up? Cos if you're looking up her skirt, she's going clockwise. I've been looking at her top down (=> anti-clockwise).

I was judging her from her top.
Okay, cool, just checking. Phew!

It would be cool if she would go like a pendulum, i.e. not going the full circle, but just going to one side, then turn back and rotate to the other side, then back again.

She's going clockwise for me AND I CAN'T MAKE HER GO ANTI-CLOCKWISE!! :cry:

Cos if you're looking up her skirt
Was that even possible? :p

What were you watching turn clockwise up there? :lol:

I only see her going counter clockwise ever, she is going counter clockwise, look at her feet, noticing that shes spinning to the outside and not the inside, that means shes spinning counter clockwise.

. .. .. .. .. .

edit:HAhahahahahahaha the picture randomly changes direction, when I refreshed the page it was spinning clockwise, it just switches up randomly. Think about it, how could a picture, becuase of what side of your brain you use, randomly change the direction in which its spinning?

I only see her going counter clockwise ever, she is going counter clockwise, look at her feet, noticing that shes spinning to the outside and not the inside, that means shes spinning counter clockwise.

. .. .. .. .. .

When she's spinning clockwise it spins to the outside too..!

Mise, you should look away from the screen for awhile, and then look at the RIGHT side of the monitor (so she's in the corner of your eye). Look for awhile, and she might switch direction.

It would be cool if she would go like a pendulum, i.e. not going the full circle, but just going to one side, then turn back and rotate to the other side, then back again.

If you can get her to switch direction at will, the pendulum thing is only one step away. It's difficult to do when focusing on the whole body (the arms and ponytail) give the illusion of depth, but when focusing on the feet and hips you can trick your mind into making her act like a pendulum.

It's easier with a less complex image, though.

-Integral

Top Bottom