While we Wait 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Orange Shrooms!
Yes it continues.... nothing more needs to be explained I believe.

nothing more needs to be explained I believe.
Wrong! You need to explain why the "we" is not capitalized, capitalist pig, downplaying the We in Community.
Wrong! You need to explain why the "we" is not capitalized, Marxist dog, putting attention to the we in humanity.
Wrong! You need to explain why the "we" is not capitalized, radical anarchist sausage-monger, as the traditional WWWs have not been WwWs.
Wrong! You need to explain why the "we" is not capitalized, conservative reactionary dinosaur, as the recent WWWs have been WwWs and have since progressed from small-capped "we"s if going back to the past is your aim.
Wrong! You need to explain why your avatar is not a sheep.

Is he a sheep of the capitalist system?
Is he a sheep of Marx's imperfect children?
Is he a sheep in an imperfect world?
Is he a sheep stuck in the days of cows?
Is he actually a sheep?

Perspective.

The orignal thought was I was a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'.... that and Sheep was a nickname from my high school days because of my intense curly hair.

While we Wait is actually gramatically correct...... not that I usually care about such things.

How is it grammatically correct where not questioning the grammar :p. It would be if you used the Australian Government Style Manual...

Was just thinking has anyone ever seen the New Zealander movie called 'Black Sheep'.... a weird horror-comedy where a farmer tries to breed these super-sheep for better wool and stuff like that, and somehow thinks mixing human dna into the sheep is a good idea.

Yeah its more of a comedy than a true horror, and it even really fails at that. One of the funniest scenes, however is the scene with the farmer and the sheep in his office..... yeah quintessential Kiwi stuff there! Not to mention the whole idea of a Man morphing into this sheep-man beast.

How is it grammatically correct were not questioning the grammar :p. It would be if you used the Australian Government Style Manual...

Well as I am born and bred Australian I do believe this would be a safe assumption to make with me.

Black Sheep is one of those movies you watch with friends because it is really bad. And yeah, the traditional New Zealand sheep scene was pretty good.

Heh, another bad movie to watch with friends late at night and drunk is Ice Pirates. Holy Crap been a long time since I laughed that hard.

Map for update 6:

Lolz, thread 7 already?

Well, at least Matrix can't be pissed at us. ;)

The title needs to be changed, though.

Yes, We must be capital. And it's preferred if you make it :

While We Wait: Part 7

Perhaps we should put it to a vote? I honestly couldn't care less what the thread is called.

More importantly, why is perspective so important nowadays? I look at everything in just one way and get along quite fine, thank you very much.

Goddammit, you stole my post you bastards. I hope you get surprise sex from a dolphin when you're at the beach one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom