• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

While We Wait: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good addition to the update. Because I've been basing most of my plans off of the old climates. It might influence my orders if I knew what areas have changed.

I'm eagerly awaiting the update! :D Let's hope my plans go unhindered. :evil:

So hows your update going?

Retroactive deletion.

Ah, but given that WWW8 was closed 5 minutes after I asked the question, I wasn't sure if I was being intentionally ignored. Now I am. Much thanks. :p

From Mr. qoou

"I am very sorry, but I will be unable to access the forums until the weekend of the 17th-18th. I however will still be on AIM and e-mail (tene@ossm.edu); I will send orders and diplo this way. I would very much appreciate it if the mods whose NESes I'm in (Daftpanzer, silver, maybe human_slaughter if he revives TWTUD) could send me e-mails with their e-mail adresses. Again, sorry for the inconvience; feel free to kick me out of your NESes if you think it's necessary."

Thanks Turner. :)

Bravo Turner, quite the right move.

On topic, I should say that I too have considered writting music for NESes. There is also the option, of course, of finding music created by others and using it to compliment stories or updates; kind of like using real quotes.

The next While We Wait thread will probably be dubbed "Deep Space Nine"

Then WWW:Voyager?

See: Star Trek

Thread related:
Between school and family, I usually don't have a lot of time to put into larger stories for the NESes I'm in. While my general impression is that most mods like having a little more than just the player sending orders, how do you view the short snippet of a story?

And what do you do with them, just a casual mention in the update, have a larger idea form in your head from reading it, or just give an bonus of some kind (if at all)?

Also, does every mod really read all the stories posted, or skim for the general ideas presented?

It's called 'The Next Generation' not because I'm a Trekkie (which I am) but because this is a new beginning in the WWW threads. A spam free, NES oriented place where the posts are on topic, no one tries to get around the XCL, and Baby Jesus doesn't cry.

Okay, the last bit is a bit far fetched....but that's why I named it what I named it.

Let's get back on topic, m'kay?

So, for Sheep's NES, will the Ming empire be able to comeback, or will they fall under the combined power of Japan and the Moguls. I've got 5 bucks on Silver killing the emperor and persecuting everyone in China. :D

So, for Sheep's NES, will the Ming empire be able to comeback, or will they fall under the combined power of Japan and the Moguls. I've got 5 bucks on Silver killing the emperor and persecuting everyone in China. :D
well, I expect the war will probably continue. I know how Silver fights, and he is tough. I don't know anything about Arian's style.

Who here thinks they will be on the forum in 10 years? I will probably.
I intend to be here- I've already lasted 4 years.

I think that the Ming will fall, but it will survive in the New World.

I just noticed that there seems to be something of a glut of colonial era NESes at the moment. How many are there exactly? Three?

Who here thinks they will be on the forum in 10 years? I will probably.

I intend to be. I've had a couple long absences that total to about a year and a half, but I never stopped thinking of myself as a member of this forum. I suppose that it is very likely that I will leave eventually, but I don't see why I couldn't last another 10 years.

I just noticed that there seems to be something of a glut of colonial era NESes at the moment. How many are there exactly? Three?

We are in desperate need of Industrial Age NESes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom