• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Who-2 Keith goes to the Moon.

One very cool feature I've learned on screenshots. In your ini file if you change it to "AllowScreenShots = 0" to 1" then you can print screens and not leave the game.

Whomp said:
One very cool feature I've learned on screenshots. In your ini file if you change it to "AllowScreenShots = 0" to 1" then you can print screens and not leave the game.
or maybe just use a screenshot taking applic?
im using what seems to be a quite idiot proof prog.:confused:
which is like being top bull-fighter in Alaska :crazyeye:

If you press Print Screen during the game (...and this has always worked for me!), look in My Documents/My Games/"Civ4"/ScreenShots.

Your screenies will be there, in .jpg format, ready for editing.

Now I've seen a shot of someone having a pop-up to name the screenshot, I've not yet worked out how to do this :confused:

Another tiny, and disappointing, update. I won't be explosive (C-4) till Saturday next week. That's the 19th, baby! Keep on keeping on. I will be back.

:bump: Updated status of Sir Moon.
Eldar--
Whomp--
Pliskenator--UP and at 'em?
Soul Jive -- Should be ready 11/12.whoever gets the game running first is on deck
Daghieboy-- Should be back from John Prine 11/12.whoever gets the game running first is on deck

The Grumpy Old Monk--On the DL till the 19th.
'Lil Grasshoppah-- On injured reserve till patch.

:blush: Uhh...:smoke: Mr. Brilliant. I will go home for lunch and post it.

Here you go IP....

...or today...

Pre-turn – Nothing to do.

2760 (1) – Send northern warrior…north. Have the ones at home heal. Worker finishes pasture.

2720 (2) – Whomp’s Whompers head farther north and see a bear, but he’s a few tiles away. Start road.

2680 (3) – Beijing grows to size 3.

2640 (4) – I slow the growth at Beijing from 4 turns to 10 turns, increasing the granary from 26 to 13 turns left.

2600 (5) - :sleep:

2560 (6) – Pigs are connected.

2520 (7) – Start a cottage.

2480 (8) – “Hinduism is founded in a distant land.”

2440 (9) – Some wolves appear to the east of Beijing.

IBT – BW comes in…I decide to start on Mathematics (due in 22 turns) for an Aqueduct, but it can be changed.

2400 (10) – I’ll also leave it up to the next person to decide if we want to bother revolting to Slavery or not. I’ve only played as Spiritual civs so far, so I haven’t had any reason not to, but I don’t think being able to pop rush is worth a turn of anarchy.

I won't bother posting a screenshot for obvious reasons.

Being able to pop-rush will be worth a turn of anarchy if we're sneak-attacked. Plus with the health issues in Beijing, being able to pop-rush may actually be to our benefit.

Eldar--
Whomp--
Pliskenator--Just played. We can :whipped: now.

and the race is on for who is up. SW or Daghie?

Soul Jive -- Should be ready 11/12. Whoever gets the game running first is on deck
Daghieboy-- Should be back from John Prine 11/12.whoever gets the game running first is on deck

The Grumpy Old Monk--On the DL till the 19th.
'Lil Grasshoppah-- On injured reserve till patch

I think Daghie is out of town. SW how's it looking?

:mad: gripe: :sniper:
still havent got it.
they keep promising they'll get it, and i pass through the shop every bleetin' day, to no effect.
atleast they promised i'll be they first to get a copy. i guess asking them everyday for the last 20 or so does have its merits :confused:

Eldar do you want to grab it?

Save attached, pic also attached as civfanatics.net seems to be dead.

Dull set of turns. Main highlights:
- Gave up on maths (too long!), and granary (no benefit whatsoever w/o corn/rice/wheat, except faster growth when we're already unhealthy).
- Started on fishing (for nearby fish/clams)->IW (as we have no copper) instead.
- Built warrior, started settler, the worker's started chopping to assist.

See pic for suggested settler spots (tight-ish build beause our little landmass is, well, like that). I'd go for the marble/clams site first, then fish/game, then sheep. We need to get hold of the health resources asap.

Attachments

• Who-2_2000BC.JPG
    Who-2_2000BC.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 126
Got it and will hit it tonight.

Top Bottom