Who is worse- old man president who stutters a bit VS ignorant prideful moronic president who does nothing but play all day.

Who is a better leader

• Old man stuttering

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
It isn't just that Yoon isn't doing anything. Rather he is doing nothing at helping Koreans but seems to be going great at giving unfair appointments to his supporters AND securing his own powers in his party.
Like many tyrants.
I am not kidding when I say he is worst leader since Prince Yeonsan.
Fair points, but it's hard to compare those to an Amurica leader. I'm not saying South Korea should be compared with some African country, because the living standards just aren't the same. But the USA have such projection powers that... you know.
I understand that you have a wrong leader. I won't contest that, I can empathize.

Fair points, but it's hard to compare those to an Amurica leader. I'm not saying South Korea should be compared with some African country, because the living standards just aren't the same. But the USA have such projection powers that... you know.
All I want to say is... "STOP YAPPING ABOUT BIDEN!" you could have ended up with worse leader. Look at Korea!
Every time I leader Americans yapping about Biden and Democratics. All I can think is " you guys have it on easy mode. Look at our president and how within just 3 months he ran the nation to the ground!"

Plox, I'm not savvy enough while I'm drunk to reverse image that.

It's friday, I sent the next best genration off with his great uncle(whom adore each other) to be a better man. I are becoming numb and waiting for it to pass.

Edit: I mean, it's fine if I'm an ignorant ass. No pressure. I'll probably google it whenever it wears off. For the record, I ran out of ice and didn't stop. I think cleaning the gutters tomorrow is going to suck.

Last edited:
So, it's bad in your place, it's bad in my place, it's bad in their place, it's bad all around. I'll vomit on Biden as much as the next guy.
I suppose I should just get informed.I understand your situation is different.

What's up with the avatar, Farm Boy ? Used to be more colourful.

So, it's bad in your place, it's bad in my place, it's bad in their place, it's bad all around. I'll vomit on Biden as much as the next guy.

I just don't see how Biden is worse than Yoon. Yoon lost all the support he had within 3 months. Did Biden do that?

Ink 2009. It's top five movies for me, all time. Indy and pretty cheap tho, so don't expect miracles like Marvel. So American.
I just want a name. You've made a point and I want to know it, but I'm dumb.

Edit: Oh! My wife died. I actually managed to be surprised by how much of my brain she took with her. All roads lead to the River.

Ink 2009. It's top five movies for me, all time. Indy and pretty cheap tho, so don't expect miracles like Marvel. So American.
I just want a name. You've made a point and I want to know it, but I'm dumb.
please if you want to talk about movies do it via PM NOT here,

So sorry.

What will happen when his approval rating hits zero?

What will happen when his approval rating hits zero?
when his approval reaches 10% ( let alone zero) even his own parties will start to abandon him ( considering general election of National assembly is at 2024... 10% is a number that is impossible to recover from) and people will start to find excuse to impeach him.
like his previous female president park gunhye did.

Yes this is Biden VS Yoon poll.

Vote which guy you would rather have as a leader of your nation. Personally I would rather have Biden for 100 years.

I'm not sure either is preferable.

Well my life has become appreciably more dangerous under the stuttering old man, but I don’t think that danger would be any less present were I still living under the ignorant fool instead. Really this just demonstrates the failure of bourgeois electoral politics, particularly those political systems which invest large amounts of power in individuals with limited recourses to recall.

I'm not sure either is preferable.
Well my life has become appreciably more dangerous under the stuttering old man, but I don’t think that danger would be any less present were I still living under the ignorant fool instead. Really this just demonstrates the failure of bourgeois electoral politics, particularly those political systems which invest large amounts of power in individuals with limited recourses to recall.
Right now ignorant proud fool is attacking MBC( one of Korea's major News Media) for showing his insult towards Biden. And he refuses to take responsibility and claims he doesn't remember. At least Biden took a full responsibility when he called a reporter a son of b$#@. He doesn't even do that.

Top Bottom