Why conservatives don't like marijuana

Sometimes farts smell like marijuana
Never knew pot had that kind of effect. I only know asparagus makes your pee smell funky.

I've had good news recently. My marijuana-smoking neighbors are moving. They can't leave fast enough for my liking.

Simply addressing the title of the thread as opposed to the OP, why conservatives don't like marijuana:

It runs against the values instilled in formative years, such as high school. It's wrong. It's bad. It's illegal. You will go to jail for it. You will get a criminal record. You will never get a real job. You will ruin your life. Don't do it. Fast forward 30 to 40 years and these values have most likely changed little, consistent with a social conservative. (If you still do not qualify me as conservative, find any period in this text and count the number of spaces to the next character.) So I believe our views are slow to change with new information.

Had I known the effect on farts, then maybe it would have been a different story.

(If you still do not qualify me as conservative, find any period in this text and count the number of spaces to the next character.)
:confused:

It doesn't take a conservative to use punctuation correctly. Besides, you can put as many spaces as you want, but it will still come out as one (I just checked).

Top Bottom