[WIP] Project Civ: A Quality-Oriented Civ Pack

You've got a great voice for it - if it's done with a decent set up I think it will do perfectly.

also, regarding your little bio in the first post, try new hampshire ;)

Wow! Sounds great! When you first mentioned having him speak, I thought you were joking, but, damn, you pulled that off well!

my problem is I don't think he would sound anything like he looks. I definitely need to get his voice right.

Maybe try a bit higher pitch and a tiny bit more welcoming sounding?

Heh, I'm terrible at tone. I'll listen to some of the other leaders and see how they sound.

:mischief:

Have ways been devised to add audio files to the game? Outside of replacing base files?

Have ways been devised to add audio files to the game? Outside of replacing base files?

With the fall patch we'll be getting that ability outright! Give it to me baby (2K)!

With the fall patch we'll be getting that ability outright! Give it to me baby (2K)!

Long live the Fall Patch, the Fall of some of our major problems! :p

I wonder what that civ is? :mischief:

Time to bust out the hints I guess. Their uniques would ideally replace Aqueduct and Chariot Archer (Yes, I intend to make a workaround for the tradition bug.) nope nevermind

Long live the Fall Patch, the Fall of some of our major problems! :p

yaaaaa estoy chocho :D

With the Mississippians (on your planning stage list), if you can get me the phrases you want Tuskaloosa to say, I could get you them in Cherokee if you give a few weeks.

While Cherokee isn't the language the Mississippians spoke, the Cherokees are descended from the Mississippians and it will probably be one of the closest languages you can get. (With the others being Shawnee and Creek, but I don't know any speakers of those languages!)

I want to say Vietnam, but that's obviously not a classical/ancient era civ.

I want to say Vietnam, but that's obviously not a classical/ancient era civ.

They've already changed in their design before we've even announced them. They're a bit volatile at the moment, but I feel like we're getting them at least in a semi-stable state balancewise.

Their UU might end up replacing the catapult. Who knows. We're talking about replacing garden or colosseum with their NEW UB. Their old UB's stuff has kinda been given to the UA.

Top Bottom