WoC v1.00 Bug Thread - NOT Specific Modules

1 After numerous turns (Custom game. marathon, hugh world, numerous AI players) I get a stick at "Waiting for Other Civilizations". I minimize the game and I get following error message:

Assert Failed
File\CVPlayer.cpp
Line 15162
Expression isHumen() |||; is Barbarian() ||| ((getgold+ Gold change| >0||| is Anarchy ()

The () may be 0 but I can't tell.

I can ignore once and it happens again the next turn, but, if I always ignore I am not bothered again

2) The game is in a continuous loop with another Civ capital city always in a Slave revolt.

3) The Custom game selection for "No Espionige" is not working

4) I couldn't find any WOC specific selections in the Custom game menu.

Buck

P.S. Extremely sorry for my ignorant spelling. I can't get my spell check to work right here.

For Microsoft Vista go to search and type in dxdiag, it wil give you info on your computer like processor, memory cpu etc. go to the Display tab and it will tell you what card you have.

How can I find out what graphics card I have?

If you don't know, then you don't have one. You have onboard graphics from a motherboard. You would have to know if you had a separate card because you would have had to put it in there.

BUG ...

Marathon Game, Ver. 1.2 + Patch A, WOC World Map
Turn around 400/1500

Assert Failed

File: c:\users\rogers vista\desktop\woc\workshop\revised_sdk\sdk\woc.1669\CvPlayerAI.h
Line: 25
Expression: ePlayer != NO_PLAYER

----------------------------------------------------------

Possible to ignore, after that a message shows up (pop up) about a spy , who has been captured ... after you press OK same BUG and now game crashes ...

STRANGE : The path of the file is terrible wrong, I don't have such directories ...

Also have to say, that I always get messages about capturing spys from other countries, even I never had any spy produced ... it is annoying to get every turn all that messages !

Anyway thanks for the try !

Assert Failed

File: c:\users\rogers vista\desktop\woc\workshop\revised_sdk\sdk\woc.1669\CvPlayerAI.h
Line: 25
Expression: ePlayer != NO_PLAYER

I just got the exact same message as FlashAron. Really stinks too because I have a great game going on but it keeps crashing because of it.

Here is another error I have been receiving:

Assert Failed

File: .\CvPlayerAI.cpp
Line: 11034
Expression: AI_getNumTrainAIUnits(eIndex) >= 0

Hi ... seems someone has "hardcoded" the path into that scripts and not the variable ... someone should look into that scripts for that file pathes.

had around 4-5 bugs in my game, which could be skipped, but this one couldn't be skipped.

Thank you for your effort.

... hhhmmm maybe if I build that directories and put that file there, it will work :)
.... of course didn't work ...

loaded a game one turn before, as I autosave every turn ...
next bug now: (that seems, when something is attacked which couldn't defend itself ???)

Next one ... seems that all of them are connected to spy actions ... got that when I wanted to assasinate a leader in a town

Assert Failed

File: .\CvTeamAI.cpp
Line: 842
Expression: eTeam != getID()

Assert Failed

File: .\cvunitai.cpp
Line: 24341
Expression: pDefender->canDefend()

After posting this here:

1 After numerous turns (Custom game. marathon, hugh world, numerous AI players) I get a stick at "Waiting for Other Civilizations". I minimize the game and I get following error message:

Assert Failed
File\CVPlayer.cpp
Line 15162
Expression isHumen() |||; is Barbarian() ||| ((getgold+ Gold change| >0||| is Anarchy ()

The () may be 0 but I can't tell.

I can ignore once and it happens again the next turn, but, if I always ignore I am not bothered again

I was able to run game for thousand plus years (?), but, I am now at a point it will not recover year 1755. I have no idea if it is related to the previous problem but the symptons of freezing while "Waiting for other Civilizations" is similiar.

I was wondering if anyone has come up with a fix for the game stopping when the xml files are loading. I have downloaded the game 3 times and it still stops at that point.

getting a recreatable crash to desktop now under 1.20. Save game available, I can't host it though, need to email it to someone.....

Top Bottom