World Invasion: Battle for Earth

Just posted an updated .biq. I actually made the changes about a week ago so I don't really remember all the changes I made. I pretty much just rebalanced it. The Aliens should still rule the skies, but the humans should be able to go toe-to-toe with them on the ground.

Question: Do you guys think I should give the human ships the ability to bombard? I've been debating doing this to give the humans an edge over the Aliens (since the Aliens' edge is their air superiority).

Downloading. Sounds like a fun scenario.

Some screen shots and more info about the aliens would be nice.

I've tried to take screenshots, but for some reason the game crashes everytime I try.

To be honest, I suck with the units 32 file. Every time I edit it the results turn out horrendous. I take a look at the pedia icons and see if I can't fix it.

I was trying to load up the .biq file into Civ3Edit to go in and adjust a few files (its a great Senario don't get me wrong)... but it wont see the .biq file... and ideas?

I was trying to load up the .biq file into Civ3Edit to go in and adjust a few files (its a great Senario don't get me wrong)... but it wont see the .biq file... and ideas?

Are you getting any kind of error message? If you are, what specifically does it say?

I have received a world wonder error message after installing and trying to launch this scenario, i really want to play it and have the Steam version of Civ3 Complete. can you offer any advise as to how to remedy this situation?

I finally got the scenario to work, but i have a couple of questions. 1. i see the human technology rate is really slow and i was wondering if I will be able to produce any missile units. 2. relating to the production of missiles, are nuclear weapons able to be built?

also i really like this scenario so thank you for taking the time to develop it and put it together.

I finally got the scenario to work, but i have a couple of questions. 1. i see the human technology rate is really slow and i was wondering if I will be able to produce any missile units. 2. relating to the production of missiles, are nuclear weapons able to be built?

also i really like this scenario so thank you for taking the time to develop it and put it together.

I know missiles featured prominately in the movie, but I decided to leave out cruise missiles and nukes. I was thinking of adding naval bombardment to give the humans a little more of an edge.

The tech rate is slow because there is supposed to be no research in this scenario. You start with everything you are going to have to fight the war. This is because the base template for this scenario is Modern Age 2: First Strike.

Top Bottom