World of Warcraft: Thread

Try doing some quests in Hillsbrad Foothills, southern Barrens or Ashenvale. Or if you play Alliance, the same thing except Duskwood and Redridge Mountains instead of Barrens, however there are some faction neutral quests in Ratchet too.

Remember, the quest givers are the one with big yellow exclamation marks above them.

I have now level 57. One level away fr the Outlands! :)

Plus enough gold for my epic mount and training, and a stash of Outlands greens too. :)

What makes this gme any different from any other MMORPG out there?

I don't know since this is the first one I am playing, but the fact that it has captured 50% or more of the market must mean something... :ack:

Level 70 Hunter on Kel'Thezud ... 54 Rogue ... 42 Warrior ... Something of every class 18-29 lol.

I don't play much anymore though. I hate doing a dungeon more than once. The only reason I play is because my wife and brother both do ... As well as my mom now. I usually just log onto one of my characters to help them or to protect them from people killing them.

I think Conan might be fun. We'll see how the PvP works out. I don't think I have time for online games anymore though :crazyeye: I'll probably get a game like nhl08 when it comes out and stick with that.

I have mixed feelings to this game. I love that it has a huge map with tons of backstory and is very non-linear. I hate that it costs a lot of money each month, requires tons of time to even become slightly good, and really doesn't have very much action.

For me, the cons outweigh the pros, so that is why I don'y play. I'm much more inclined to something like Diablo 2.

Top Bottom