World War II 1939 - A Civilization IV Modification

np :)

I can now confirm (99%) what new SDK/Python components will be in new version. LoneTraveller and avain - Great thx for merging it with mod :) Last things needs to be done and checked, before completing that stage.

1. NKVD (KGB Wonder by GIR)
- was a previously, but after adding new stuff id didn't worked. Now it works again :) It spawn three NKVD agents when built and later provides free promotion for Spies.

2. Dale’s Combat Mod - allows bombarding by artillery and naval units and new bombing missions for air units.

3. Influence Driven War by moctezuma - the cultural border has tendency to move after won battle.

4. Partisan mod by GIR - Spawns Partisans after taking the cities. Requires Resistance Movement Tech. Additional units are produced when leader has Defensive Trait.

5. Inquisition Mod by bmarnz - Political prosecutions that allows to remove foreign ideology from the city.

6. Random Invisibility Mod by NP300 - spotting submarines or partisans is now much more difficult.

7. BugMod - Improves greatly GUI and add new settings to the game

8. Advanced Combar Odds by PieceOfMind - Improves greatly the display of combat odds
9. Change limit of civilizations to 40 by LoneTraveller. It allows to place more nations and create very detailed scenario.

10. Specific great people names by GaiusOctavius
- Most of civilizations will have now unique names for great peoples. So no more "Heinz Guderian has been born in Washington"

The changes 2-8 comes from Merged Mod by Ninja2

What scenarios/maps can we see in the new version??

This is great, btw. Thanks to all of you for your great work.

w00t, actually i was hoping to see some of those mods merged with yours :)

great list and hopefully not too long away from releasing ^^

For sure there'll be JediPimp World scenario, and updated 1939 Scenario :)
I want to release patch asap (next week????) so other scenarios might be released after releasing the update.

Cheers

Me too!!!! :)

ohyes, that would be nice to see!

If i only had time on my hands, i would try to make a scenario too, but i dont got any ...

Yeah. We have some problems with code and it slows down progress a little bit (nothing mayor tough, if it won't work it won't be a big problem right now).

I won't finish it this week - since couple of weeks i'm going to school on saturday/sundays (Hah back to school! ;), Henry Ford was right that you're getting old when you stop learning). So the prgoress is slower than previously expected. If everything will go ok I think I could release mod this month or in first week of July.

Wonderful news. We know you are very busy, and we are grateful for the work you put into this mod.

So anxious....
Hope you have some time to release the "final" version in early July, asioasio ;)

I played with jedipimp scenario, and got CTD as soon as i researched agrichemical
EDIT: NM, this isn't the problem. I researched it on another game, but got no CTD

It's almost complete. There are a few bugs left but it seems that no one knows how to fix them anyways so there might be a short list of things that we can't fix but don't interfere in the gameplay.

We're finishing new version of mod - last straight wich is as always most difficult because what's usually left is fixing couple of bugs. I'm also finishing updating 1939 scenario - I put once again units - I think it will be easier that way than delete units that are to abundant.

Still some bugs in code, we'll try to take a look on it once again and like LoneTraveller said release current version.

@LoneTraveller. NKVD (KGB) modcomp works well now. Great Persons Mod - not - it doesn't give unique names and game spawns some bugs - i'll post screenshots + of course send new version patch. I updated also the Partisan modcomp (the techs names, promotions, etc.) - don't know tough if it works now - I didn't have time to test.

Top Bottom