World War II World Map

D551

Warlord

Hey yall this is my prized WWII scenario that ive been working on for the past few years
off and on. Ive had a lot of testing on this scenario and all the bugs have been worked out.
if you find any please notify me here. Also I've done a bit of work
on the civilopedia. Also the Tech tree has been modified, and new techs/icons added specific for this WWII Mod. The warpstorm watercolor terrain has been put in as well. New units, new strategy, and epic battles that will have you comen back for more :crazyeye:

there have been some changes that have been made to decrease the time in between turns:
Air trade has been disabled
Trade embargo disabled
All Tech trade ability has been disabled
some maintenance costs removed

feel free to re-activate at your own desire. The time in between turns will increase and its not all that fun to sit for forever so do so at your own discretion.

Also to decrease time in between turns go to preferences and disable unit movement animations.

Find this awesome MOD Here

Heres some previews...

Just from looking at the minimap, having the air trade routes computed every turn is going to be a major slow down. Looks to be an interesting scenario.

yeah this is the scenario i was talking about. in the one that is currently uploaded air trade has been disabled for airports.

Being an Ohioan, Pittsburgh ought to be Cincinnati.

Also Marseilles should be Nancy, Hamburg should be Stettin, and Heidelburg should be 1N and be Hamburg.

ha yeah i realized some of the cities probably weren't perfectly accurate. It took me a while just to get the cities set up and placed. i just haven't had the time to perfect each city and names and such. Ive done some touching up in this regard but i haven't gotten everywhere. I may go through and touch up cities and upload an update. but i may not have time as this will be my last major upload for two years.

The cities on the screenshots are all in wrong spot ?

Top Bottom