Would Anyone Appreciate This As Much As Me???

Revised stats(removed the SPARTAN IIIs since they were in 2531)
USNC-
Marines:20 STR, 1 MVM, no abilities.
ODST: 24 STR, 2 MVM, can parachute jump (to code this one will be extremely simple-pretty much a copy of the paratrooper unit)
Spartan IIs:30 STR, 2 MVM, Requires SPARTAN-II Program, maximum 5 allowed
Scorpion:30 STR, 1 MVM, can bombard enemy fortifications -16%/turn
Warthog:26 STR, 2 MVM, can carry 1 unit
Gauss Warthog:28 STR, 2 MVM, can carry 1 unit, +25% STR vs Covenant troops
Rocket Warthog:28 STR, 2 MVM, can carry 1 unit, +25% STR vs Covenant vehicles
Pelican:29 STR, 4 MVM, can carry 4 units, no defensive bonuses
Hornet:28 STR, 3 MVM, no defensive bonuses
Falcon:28 STR, 5 MVM, can carry 1 SPARTAN II unit, no defensive bonuses

Covenant-
Grunt:20STR,1 MVM, no abilities(or maybe suicide?)
Jackal:24 STR, 1 MVM, (ability- maybe some sort of one-time 50% defense strength boost called partable shields?)
Brute:26 STR,1 MVM, +25% vs SPARTAN IIs
Elite:28 STR, 1 MVM
Phantom:30 STR,4 MVM, can only defend, carries 4 units
Banshee:26 STR, 2 MVM, +25% STR vs USNC troops
Wraith:28 STR, 1 MVM, can bombard enemy fortifications -16%/turn
Revenant:26 STR, 2 MVM, +25 STR vs USNC vehicles
Ghost:26 STR, 2 MVM, can carry 1 unit

Projects-
SPARTAN-II Program:allows Spartan II units

USNC-
ODST: 24 STR, 2 MVM, can parachute jump (to code this one will be extremely simple-pretty much a copy of the paratrooper unit)
Falcon:28 STR, 5 MVM, can carry 2 units, no defensive bonuses

Covenant-
Jackal:24 STR, 1 MVM, (ability- maybe some sort of one-time 50% defense strength boost called partable shields?)

Projects-

infantry units represent about 500 units, falcons transporting wouldn't be ethical. only pelicans should be able to carry 4 units;P

I think it would be best as shown with 2 units, or 4 if we can find a way how(I know how but IDK if it works...)

I think 3 units would just be fine. Same applies for all of the other units. (except for Pelican and Phantoms which should have 1). I also think a Spartan team should be allowed to act like a Warlord and empower an ODST unit or Warthog unit to give it free promotions and extra strength.

I think it would be best as shown with 2 units, or 4 if we can find a way how(I know how but IDK if it works...)

you should redirect to this link on your sig. the other thread about the fall of reach kind of died

USNC-
Falcon:28 STR, 5 MVM, can carry 1 SPARTAN II unit, no defensive bonuses

Covenant-

Projects-

We should start out own promotion tree ;P tutorial?

I have the idea for some of the Elite promotions, but they aren't in order necessarily.
Commando I-Can use enemy roads
Commando II-Invisible to most units
Commando III-Can sneak into enemy vehicles (in The Flood by William Dietz and i forget if it's in the Halo CE campaign, Elites with their active camoflauge sneak onto some of the Pelicans)

shield 1-3 can be for SPARTANS, also
Shield I-10% bonus to defense
Shield 2-20% bonus to defense
Shield III-30% bonus to defense

Just so you know, I won't be active for a bit.

Damn :/ well if you have any friends on the forum or anything please redirect anyone and everyone here. i think I'm gonna follow through and make the discussion on the group and make another thread. For what reason anyway? Thanksgiving?

My family. When I'm at my dad's (which is most of the time), he doesn't let me play games rated above Teen or go on message boards and that stuff. I go to my mom's every weekend or every other weekend, and that's when I go on. It sucks, since I have had to quit a lot of the Forum Games and IOTs, and it really messes up with my modding. That's why I like to get graphics ASAP so I can work with them at my dad's.

My family. When I'm at my dad's (which is most of the time), he doesn't let me play games rated above Teen or go on message boards and that stuff. I go to my mom's every weekend or every other weekend, and that's when I go on. It sucks, since I have had to quit a lot of the Forum Games and IOTs, and it really messes up with my modding. That's why I like to get graphics ASAP so I can work with them at my dad's.

I see... well, try to work on anything you can this week;P you have a facebook maybe? anything would work I'd just wanna keep you posted

Sorry for the inactivity. I am moving into a new house, and all my time is being taken up by that. Also, my Civ IV got screwed up from a friend's mod, so I have to start from scratch. (His whole computer got screwed up. I lost all my civ files, and had to reinstall it last night). :( I am in the process of finding the backed up copy of my mod, but I don't knwo where I put it. I am pretty sure I backed it up.... I won't be able to work much though since I am moving and have all my family coming to my house for thanksgiving. I will get working on it once I have settled in and my family is gone. Though maybe I can recruit my cousin...

Sorry for the inactivity. I am moving into a new house, and all my time is being taken up by that. Also, my Civ IV got screwed up from a friend's mod, so I have to start from scratch. (His whole computer got screwed up. I lost all my civ files, and had to reinstall it last night). :( I am in the process of finding the backed up copy of my mod, but I don't knwo where I put it. I am pretty sure I backed it up.... I won't be able to work much though since I am moving and have all my family coming to my house for thanksgiving. I will get working on it once I have settled in and my family is gone. Though maybe I can recruit my cousin...

Welcome back Seron! :p umm I really want to focus on getting more people into this until SamSniped is back possibly this weekend. Can you do that?

Top Bottom