1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WW II December 1941

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by skyfire, Aug 27, 2014.

1. bartdanr

bartdanr Chieftain

Just to let you know, I've been playing this as the Ottomans (1914 Scenario, tweaked air units and gave a few arty units to Ottomans to let me survive.) for months now, having a blast. Survived WW I, even took Egypt and Sudan. In 20s and 30s, took Al-Rashidis and Saudis, then Persia. "WW II" began in the 40s and Britain sneak attacked me. It was rough, drove them out of the Arabian peninsula, but they took some of Persia. Late 40s and 50s, rebuilt. Mid 50s, Russia sneak attacked me. I managed to take Odessa and Lwiw. It's now May 1956, the war is going pretty good for me, but had to disband units because the support cost far too much.

Everyone seems to go Commie for some reason. Funny fighting Nicholas II as a Communist.

Really immersive, I've put in over 50 hours alone into this playthrough.

2. skyfire

skyfire Prince

Nice to hear you are having so much fun and playtime with it. I don't know wat is causing everybody to turn communist. Ill look into that.

3. onkelm

onkelm Chieftain

Hi skyfire,
    how is life going ?
    Any progress on a new build ?
    I am highly interested.

best regards
    OnkelM