Germany
Italy

Baltic States vs Axis & USSR
--------------
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Poland
Poland should be in Alies :p hundred of thousand fought in france england africa (like my grand father) etc almost on all fronts :p 800 000 soldiers kiled
victims
soldiers civilians
ZSRR 12 600 000 || 7 700 000
China 1 324 000 || 10 000 000
Poland 850 000 || 6 000 000
USA around 300k || 5k

Guess what would happen if the Polish were in the Allied camp? The Allies would declare war on the Soviets in the first turn. Believe me, its better this way. Besides, Poland is conquered in the first 4 turns, so it isn't of any help for the Allies, as civ3 doesn't have scripting.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm getting the error

Missing entry in scenarios\..\conquests\WWII in the Pacific\text\Pediaicons.txt:icon_bldg.Stadium

I've installed the incremental and full patches. Any ideas?

edit: Please disregard. After a couple re-installs, I got it working.

Guess I spoke to soon. Now I have the infantry.ini error. But I got farther along at least. Time to dig some more.

edit: After a couple more tries, works fine now.

A few questions:
1.When playing as Finland, I got a great leader. YAY!, I thought, let's turn him into an army. I moved him into a city, and the build army option wasn't there. What the... :confused: I then noticed that I could seize it, like freights, with a unit, so I did so, moved the unit into my capital, and got gold. I then checked the scenario in the editor, and found out the leader was a flag unit. Is this on purpose, or is it a mistake? I also noticed that the build army option was still there in the editor, so why it wouldn't build an army beats me...
2. Why not include Switzerland? It was an important nation in WWII, as Hitler had planned to invade them, and the Swiss mobilised a huge force to stop them. Why not put them in?
3. Why not include Iceland as a separate nation? They did have a few constitutional links with Denmark, but they were independent from 1918 onwards.

They were independent from 1918 with several links to Denmark, in 1944 they became fully independent. From wikipedia, here

Wow.... During the first phase of Operation Sea Lion, I got two MGLs, then while fighting for London, another 6 MGLs, and then finally 2 more MGLs while taking the last few cities on England....:crazyeye:

Top Bottom