Xenoblade Chronicles Civilization

Xenoblade Chronicles Civilization 1.5

Mav12

Chieftain
Mav12 submitted a new resource:

Xenoblade Chronicles Civilization - A Civilization based of the game Xenoblade Chronicles

This mod adds a civilization based of Xenoblade Chronicles.
View attachment 457057
Civ Ability: All melee units (land and naval) receive an 10 strength adjacency bonus, when next to a unit of the same type.
Leader: Shulk, Ability: Receive Science boost equal to 40% of enemies health when defeating a unit.
UB: Ether Mine - an Industrial Zone building that provides Science aswell as production
UU: Mechon - a more movement and no uranium variant of the Modern Armor unit

NOTE: As with...

Read more about this resource...

I just tried it out, and so far, it's not bad. However, there's no music!

Also, there are a few spelling and grammar errors in the civ description and the unit descriptions (mainly their/there and plural/possessive errors). I'm new to these forums, and I don't know if there's a private-messaging function, so I won't put all the errors here yet.

A suggestion, though: The Civ Ability activates when I'm attacking an enemy unit that the same type as mine (i.e., my Warrior attacking a Barbarian Warrior). Given what the ability is based off of, that should be fixed to only activate when your unit is adjacent to a Monad unit of the same type, not just any civ's unit of the same type.

I just tried it out, and so far, it's not bad. However, there's no music!

Also, there are a few spelling and grammar errors in the civ description and the unit descriptions (mainly their/there and plural/possessive errors). I'm new to these forums, and I don't know if there's a private-messaging function, so I won't put all the errors here yet.

A suggestion, though: The Civ Ability activates when I'm attacking an enemy unit that the same type as mine (i.e., my Warrior attacking a Barbarian Warrior). Given what the ability is based off of, that should be fixed to only activate when your unit is adjacent to a Monad unit of the same type, not just any civ's unit of the same type.

This mod was made in the first weeks of the games release, so its full of bugs as such, I haven't touched it since, meanwhile the game and Firaxis have grown to disappoint me (there are still no modding tools or workshop) so I have no motivation to do anything with this. whenever Firaxis and co add those I may actually fix and add to this mod when Im not busy with college

This mod was made in the first weeks of the games release, so its full of bugs as such, I haven't touched it since, meanwhile the game and Firaxis have grown to disappoint me (there are still no modding tools or workshop) so I have no motivation to do anything with this. whenever Firaxis and co add those I may actually fix and add to this mod when Im not busy with college

Workshop has recently been added.

I have looked at things now that mod support has been added:

- In regards to the UA, I cannot find anything that limits the ability to friendly units from your civ only, the hoplite ability of which its based seems to rely on the fact its a UU only Greece can have (this means I have to make a unique for every unit I want to have it), I can do this whenever I feel I have the time

- In regards to art, it would be helpful for a guide on how to modify graphics, since from what Ive seen you still have to replace/mess with base game files, and figuring it all out, let alone making the graphics is not something Im into right now

Top Bottom