-Izmit rax> courthouse
-Ankara horseman > courthouse

IBT- greeks begin HG
japanese begin great lighthouse

2-
-just move some units

3-
zzzzz

IBT - Republic researched, start on Feudalism (on the way to chivalry)

4-
-REVOLT to republic

5-
- zzzz (anarchy turns lol)

IBT --

6-
-see above

7-
- zzzz

8-
-nothing really

IBT- Babs start HG

9-

10-
-zzzz

Still not out of anarchy, very uneventful turns. no screenie on acount of nothing changin:p

I don't think Xerxes will be that stupid again. He "phears" the wrath of the Turkish Diplomatic Corps. :lol: How long is our anarchy supposed to last? Considering the size of our little empire, I'm thinking six to seven turns...

Originally posted by Smellincoffee
How long is our anarchy supposed to last? Considering the size of our little empire, I'm thinking six to seven turns...

Is there a way to know this for sure, and i have just missed this over the years?:confused: :crazyeye:

The more cities you have the worse draw out of the bucket, But sometimes you can be lucky enough to get a 4 turn anarchy with plenty of cities. But as SC said, we probably look at 7-8 turns.

You can see how many turns for revolt to finish in the city screen, the advisor tells you :)

Tighten the reigns gunner! You're the leader :)

I have no clue of whom is up next.

According to the first page roster, me, but has the rotation already gone around so quick?!

Illness and dropout messed up the roster a bit, so if we just continue by the roster, we'll be back in order soon enough :)

Fine with me. :)

So, I'm up?

Okay, I'll have this done by tonight. :)

Er, did you perhaps use C3C to play?

Did you try redownloading? Gunner also might need to reupload. Unzipped .savs tend to get corrupted during the upload process...

i have a really bad feeling that i played it using conquests! holy crap this is the second time this has happened! i guess i'll play it over but it will have to wait im busy for this weekend, so if anyone else wants to take it they are welcome to! sorry!

:lol:

It's okay. ;) Simple enough mistake to make. Thankfully, only one of my games (English Exploitation) is C3C. This and DGT1 are PTW.

Try uploading the save in zipped form first, though, before you replay your turns or something.

i am positive that i played the turns on C3C because thats the only disc that has been in my computer for a loooooooong time and its a habit to hit the C3C icon if you are going to play civilization, ill replay the turns, hopefully tommorow.

ok, replayed the turns and i think they came out worse than before because we researched republic 1 turn early which didnt allow the settler to be built so we may miss out on the patch of jungle:(

and heres the new save

Top Bottom