YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

strange... Is the DLC activated ?

should be enough for that map, but can you try with the leaders animations disabled ? (in graphics option, advanced settings)

I'll add an option to use only generic name when using real city names, but in which case does this happen ATM ?

You can use a custom sql file to remove specific CS.

Just a small note about the next version, I planned to release it during the WE but I've edited a few big areas of the Giant Earth where some changes where needed for a better rivers map before doing the city map (Russia, Africa, South America) thanks to the good suggestions posted here, and some of them are now broken in the normal view (but fine in the strategic view)

Once this is sorted, I'll release it.
yeah, all of the dlc are activated and i only have 1 ynamp mod in the mods folder. it's weird :<

I have about 4GB of VRAM.
from my extensive experiences with crashes (over 15 games i wasn't able to finish), to prevent them - you have to turn of leader animations, put everything to low, turn off barbarians, and delete all saved files before you start a new game. The only other mod i play with this setting is the chao's quick UI mod.

I'll add an option to use only generic name when using real city names, but in which case does this happen ATM ?

It happened to me in the latest released version when playing Elizabeth and having the Polish civ activated. Paris was changed to Paryz (when founded by the Polish) or something along those lines.
It changed back to Paris automatically when I took the city.
City States are also renamed (in my case Iceland/Reykjavik was renamed to something else). Probably have to make sure that the true city names are identical as the city state placement. I saw it in one game with Genevá but I don't know if that one's solved.

When I was playing Germany, Venice became Venedig, but that could have been a previous version.

If you add the "only use generic names" option, this should be solved. So I'll look forward to that.

You can use a custom sql file to remove specific CS.

Well, if I were that good I could try that but I have no idea how to code that.
Could you maybe pretty please provide a file that I can edit myself???

And on a sidenote, thanx for R.E.D. !! Was waiting for that one since CIV6 came out ;)
All I need now are smaller unit icons ;)

Last edited:
Problem with YnAMP:

As soon I choose one of the maps, game freezes. Can't do anything other then kill game.
(System: Win7, AMD PhenomII X4, AMD HD7950, 8GB DDR3 RAM)
Only have custom Civ6, no DLC, other mods active JFD's Rule with Faith, Tomatekhs Historical Religions , Gigantic Maps, Larger Worlds.

Any idea?

BTW, what is PSE rules?

Problem with YnAMP:
Only have custom Civ6, no DLC, other mods active JFD's Rule with Faith, Tomatekhs Historical Religions , Gigantic Maps, Larger Worlds.

Have you tried with other mods diabled. Looks like there's no need to have Gigantic Maps & Larger World active since you don't use them with YnAMP.

problem with beta version from github , I put the contents of the beta file into the folder in the screen shot overwriting the files, but when i play europe again map none of the new wonders show up, what is it im doing wrong.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 96
problem with beta version from github , I put the contents of the beta file into the folder in the screen shot overwriting the files, but when i play europe again map none of the new wonders show up, what is it im doing wrong.

Not that this is an answer to your problem but you do know that BTS and Better Trade Screen are the same mod?
Don't know how it ends up in the game but I believe BTS is the newest version so you could delete the other one ;)

Just a small note about the next version, I planned to release it during the WE but I've edited a few big areas of the Giant Earth where some changes where needed for a better rivers map before doing the city map (Russia, Africa, South America) thanks to the good suggestions posted here, and some of them are now broken in the normal view (but fine in the strategic view)

Once this is sorted, I'll release it.

Does this include a change so that the Galapagos Islands (or some part of them) can be used by a nearby city?

yeah, all of the dlc are activated and i only have 1 ynamp mod in the mods folder. it's weird :<
I'd like to see the lua.log please

Well, if I were that good I could try that but I have no idea how to code that.
Could you maybe pretty please provide a file that I can edit myself???
there should (well there shouldn't but I've forgotten to remove it) be a custom.sql file in the mod's folder with v.16 that you can use as an example, it removes Brussels and Geneva from the CS list.

Yeah, downloaded the .16 version and extracted the same .rar onto two computers and Poland disappears from the list as soon as I select the Euro rule sets, but only in Multi Player, I can start a Euro ruleset game as Poland fine for Single Player.
Everyone has the "YnAMP - DLC compatibility" mod ?

Problem with YnAMP:

As soon I choose one of the maps, game freezes. Can't do anything other then kill game.
(System: Win7, AMD PhenomII X4, AMD HD7950, 8GB DDR3 RAM)

Any idea?

BTW, what is PSE rules?
I'd like the lua.log too in that case.

No idea for the "PSE" rules

Here too, I'd like to see the lua.log (see "how to" on first page)

Does this include a change so that the Galapagos Islands (or some part of them) can be used by a nearby city?
I'll try to move and rotate it

Here you go Gedemon, i think ive added the Lua file correctly,

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 81

there should (well there shouldn't but I've forgotten to remove it) be a custom.sql file in the mod's folder with v.16 that you can use as an example, it removes Brussels and Geneva from the CS list.

I'd like the lua.log too in that case.

No idea for the "PSE" rules

Here too, I'd like to see the lua.log (see "how to" on first page)

I'll try to move and rotate it

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    38.3 KB · Views: 95
thanks, can you try with the standard ruleset ?

If it's the problem, I'm not sure I can find a workaround to load the art of a DLC from a mod for any ruleset...

I disabled all other mods apart from yours, and used standard rules, and yes the wonders are now showing, thanks gedemon.

Last edited:

I saw that one yes, and edited it so I hope it works.
Does it load automatically or do I have to choose a specific ruleset, since the Original deletes Brussels and Geneva and this is set in Euro Ruleset 3.

Yes, but not only that but I can't even setup the game before anybody joins with Poland as an option.

I saw that one yes, and edited it so I hope it works.
Does it load automatically or do I have to choose a specific ruleset, since the Original deletes Brussels and Geneva and this is set in Euro Ruleset 3.
It loads everytime.

Yes, but not only that but I can't even setup the game before anybody joins with Poland as an option.
Thanks I'll try to reproduce it.

Hi @Gedemon thx for your fast response.
Requested file is attached from new test without Gigantic Map but with Larger Maps active.
Thanks, looks like an infinite loop, I suppose that one mod is changing a setting that force the other one to refresh its own setting, which in turn force the first one to do the same again... Not sure how to handle that.

Top Bottom