1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Will be Done

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Seon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Faction Name: The Promenade
    Spoiler :
    Starting Location: wherever appropriate- please choose for me
    HQ Type: Skyship
    HQ Name: Riddle of the Sphinx
    Ambition: From Anrith to Saza
    Leader Name: Senlin
    Leader Stat:
    Scouting: 2
    Command: 5
    Aggression: 1
    Research: 4
    Leader Trait: Naïve, Philosophical
    Lieutenant Name: Marya
    Lieutenant Stat:
    Scouting: 5
    Command: 1
    Aggression: 2
    Research: 1
    Lieutenant Trait: Curious, Impetuous
    Available Chassis:
    Soldier: 4
    Scanner: 10
    Operator: 6
    Engineer: 5

Senlin will contact the MLF in the "labcoat", taking with him 1 soldier, 1 scanner, 2 operators, and 3 engineers.
    Determine why he's trying to get our attention and if possible, help him resolve his issues. Senlin is still quite naive and will assume its not a trap and would not even have brought any soldiers with him except that Maryya insisted; he is also very eager to learn from the MLF and will discuss with him into the late hours.
    Senlin will bring 100 energy in case its needed.

Marya will take 1 soldier and 4 scanners to scout out the large organic life-form. Her primary goal is to just get informed regarding its nature but she will observe it for some time and collect as much intel as she can. If during her mission she encounters opportunity to get distracted, she's impetuous and curious enough to be- thoroughly... perhaps to her demise. Alternatively, she may find some scavenge. Trying to direct Mayra is like trying to catch the wind or to herd cats.

An autonomous scavenging operation will be dispatched to recover materials from the local area. This will be made up of 2 soldier, 5 scanners, 4 operators, and 2 engineers.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Shadowbound

Shadowbound Scourge of God

Brotherhood of St. George

Total Excess EP Budget: 300
    The Ascalon will move towards 21D. Black Diamond and Hieronymous Bot will take 3 Scanners, 3 Operators, and 12 Soldiers directly to retrieve him while the rest of the complement wait in reserve. A perimeter will be established to warn of the approach of the Independent Outriders while salvaging operations take place on the wreck.
    300 Excess EP spent on this.

3. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

The Museum.

We will send 4 Soldier Chassis along with 3 scanners, 3 operators, and 3 engineers on a quick mission to the Human???, led by our Brave Captain. We will find this lost and sorrowful being, and bring it back with us. He will also pick stuff up if needed.

Meanwhile, Mr. Engineer will move the airship along in the air, following, giving support, and providing extraction if needed.

4. jackelgull

jackelgull An aberration of nature

Deus Ex Machina

"Soldier, what differentiates a great emperor from the rest?"
    "Parameters of this question unquantifiable. Error, cannot provide answer"
    "Sigh, why do none of you have a functioning intelligence matrix"
    "Because we were not built with one"
    "That was a - nevermind. The difference between an Alexander and a Darius is the steed."
    "Conclusion illogical - empires are constructs of resources, institutions that allow for harvesting resources and willingnes to apply coercion properly"
    "Soldier, i have found my Bucephalus"

From Karl Marx
    To Deus ex Machina

Ah, it's been so long since I saw another sentient being on this forsaken desert.

Deepest apologies for the war. But if you could be so kind, could you help me get back up? Something in my leg busted long time ago, and the other machines abandoned me when they created that accursed empire of theirs.

You can probably find components near me. You are welcome to keep anything else you find.

From Deus Ex Machina
    To Karl Marx

Ah my Bucephalus, my Bucephalus, I am coming to get you

Send the Piper and Morrigan with 5 Scanners, 8 Engineers and 8 Soldiers to investigate this Karl Marx. I spend 300 EP - 50 EP to power the scanners and look for any interesting and potentially valuable debris surrounding the robot, 125 EP to the engineers to power their logic modules and activate the proper tools they need to carry out their schematics and 125 EP to the soldiers to activate their energy blasters and provide suitable combat protocols

NinjaCow64 likes this.
  5. Red_Spy

Red_Spy Euphonium Player

Spoiler Protostar Orders :
    Unused EP Budget: 200 EP

We will first explore the observatory, as to become the star we must first understand it, even if our research will be limited. 3 Scanners, 5 Soldiers, and 5 Engineers led by Helium will make the journey to secure the site. 200 EP will be spent on this task. Meanwhile, Hydrogen will stay behind to dwell upon the meaning of artificial life.