- Slave unit: 5 charges. Builds all improvements that a Builder can.
- Slave Deed: New strategic resource required to build the Slave unit.
- Slave Markets: New Project that produces +2 Slave Deeds and 15% Gold. Available at State Workforce. Requires Commercial Hub and Iron.
- Settlers, Builders, Great Generals, Military Engineers, Traders, Missionaries, Apostles, Inquisitors, Archaeologists, Medics and Naturalists become Slaves when captured.
- All Great People except Great Generals can be captured and remain as Great People.
- New Policy: Forced Labor adds 30% cost reduction towards Slaves.
- New Policy: Indentured Servitude adds 30% cost reduction towards Slaves and newly trained Slaves gain 2 extra build actions. -2 Housing to all cities.
- New Policy: Human Trafficking adds 50% cost reduction towards Slaves and -4 Housing to all cities.
- Serfdom now adds 2 extra build actions to Slaves in addition to Builders.
1. Unzip the zip file.
2. The contents of the Slavery by UG subdirectory should be copied into your Mods folder (.../Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/).
Credits: Special thanks to Deliverator for assisting me with getting the units to appear in the game properly!
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
Slave Trade V. 5.01
Slave units require the Slave Deed resource. Captured civilians become Slaves.
- Adjusted costs Nov 10, 2017
- Add new project and policy Nov 5, 2017
- Major Update Oct 29, 2017
- Updated for Winter Patch Dec 24, 2016
- Adjusted Slave Market yields Dec 18, 2016
- Updated Art Defines for new version of Specialized Industry Nov 24, 2016
- Updated for compatibility with Specialized Industry Nov 23, 2016
- Now compatible with MOAR Units 0.3. Nov 10, 2016
- Slave Market now gives -2 Amenities Nov 9, 2016
- Added 2 policies and more captured civilians Nov 8, 2016