Slave Trade

Slave Trade V. 6.00

UncivilizedGuy's
Slave Trade
  • Slave unit: 5 charges. Builds all improvements that a Builder can. Requires a Market and +1 Slave Deed.
  • Slave Deed: New strategic resource required to build the Slave unit.
  • Warlord Throne produces +2 Slave Deeds.
  • Settlers, Builders, Great Generals, Military Engineers, Traders, Missionaries, Apostles, Inquisitors, Archaeologists, Medics and Naturalists become Slaves when captured.
  • All Great People except Great Generals can be captured and remain as Great People.
  • New Economic Policy: Forced Labor adds 30% cost reduction towards Slaves.
  • New Economic Policy: Indentured Servitude adds 30% cost reduction towards Slaves and newly trained Slaves gain 2 extra build actions. -2 Housing to all cities.
  • New Dark Age Policy: Human Trafficking adds 50% cost reduction towards Slaves and -4 Housing and +4 Amenities to all cities.
  • Serfdom now adds 2 extra build actions to Slaves in addition to Builders.

Installation Instructions

1. Unzip the zip file.
2. The contents of the Slavery by UG subdirectory should be copied into your Mods folder (.../Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/).

Credits:
Special thanks to Deliverator for assisting me with getting the units to appear in the game properly!
Slave Icon by ChilledEmber(icyfire1)

Requires Rise and Fall

upload_2018-7-12_22-54-4.png

upload_2018-7-12_22-54-53.png
Author
UncivilizedGuy
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from UncivilizedGuy

Latest updates

1. Updated for Rise and Fall

Updated for Rise and Fall. Removed Slave Markets project. Warlord Throne now produces +2 Slave...
  2. Minor fix

Fixed missing unit graphic
  3. Minor fix

Fixed font icon in Slave description.
  4. Adjusted costs

Adjusted Slave cost to be equal to a Builder. Increased cost of Slave Markets.
  5. Add new project and policy

Slave no longer goes obsolete. Since slavery exists in modern times I decided to take a...
  6. Major Update

Removed the Slave Market. New strategic resource: Slave Deed Market produces +2 Slave Deeds...
  7. Updated for Winter Patch

Replacement of the core art files is no longer necessary.
  8. Adjusted Slave Market yields

Slave Market now gives +5 Gold, -5 Food, +2 Housing, -1 Amenity Side note: I looked into...
  9. Updated Art Defines for new version of Specialized Industry

Updated Art Defines for version 2.0 of Specialized Industry
  10. Updated for compatibility with Specialized Industry

Updated art defines for compatibility with Specialized Industry and MOAR Units 0.4 which...
Top Bottom