Mod homepage on CivFanatics
Various improvements to the Military Overview popup. Very useful when managing huge armies
- Displays column with units' XP and Level (can be sorted).
- Displays Health Bar if unit is damaged.
- Shows icons for Great People.
- Shows Religion and Religion Spreads for religious units.
- Shows an indicator if a unit is ready for a promotion.
- Shows City Name for garrisoned units.
- Shows Fortification bonus when applicable.
- Tooltip showing Unit Type.
- Camera moves to a selected unit.
- Fix: Trade units show "Trade (Automated)".
Works with BNW, EUI and Vox Populi. Doesn't affect saved games.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!Dismiss Notice
UI - Improved Military Overview 2.3
Various improvements to the Military Overview popup.