Elves and Dwarves [LOTR]

Chuggi

Espada
Hey, these units were deleted by the hacker earlier this year, so you will probably get a "file not found" error when trying to download them. I couldn't find them on my hard drive (I probably deleted them thinking I could always redownload them here if I needed them) :( but they're probably in the Dragonia II mod though, so you can download them there.

2 Elves, 7 Dwarves and a Goblin. :mischief:

DOWNLOAD

I felt guilty for holding on to these for so long.. some of the dwarf units aren't complete... I think the elves are high quality though. There's also a Moria Goblin included, based on my other moria goblins, but with more armour. :)

You should be able to work out which dwarves were purely made by me, and which ones are dwarves of seZereth's (different styles). Credits to seZ for his great original work. I only reboned them and retextured them slightly.

I'll update this file at some point and add more dwarves in that I have... But just so you know, I've stopped making fantasy units as The Lord of the Rings mod is never going to happen, and as good as Fall from Heaven and Dragonia are, they're not really my style. So I'll be making realistic flavour units from now on, and maybe a couple of leaders and terrain graphics. Unless I owe anybody favours. :)

* NOTE * Not all of the units are featured in the screenshots.

Today.... I am happy!:D They are wonderful Chugginator! Dwarves! And the promise of leader heads! And more units! :D

P.S I hope you find the time to load up the rest of your dwarves!

Wholy spit, I just downloaded, I am amazed. Brilliant Chuggi, absolutely brilliant. :goodjob:

I don't, actually... :p
Is there a LOTR mod out there I'm not aware of? :hmm:

I made a throw together one awhile back, its not a mod just a civ, i was waiting for someone to use all of what i had in the civ and make a mod but nothing yet?? But its fun just playing using all the LoTR units.;)

There was... but it's dead. :( Not enough interest, I guess...

I can use all the fantasy units anyone can make, and for that matter my MOD uses almost everything included, its Fantasy, Sci Fi, Nano and Standard Civ4 and together. So keep making what you got.:p

I prefer realistic units now. :)

Doesnt matter to me as i stated above i take all, but i d/led your new units here and the file for the Mirkwood Archer was empty?

Thanks avain! Yeah he was just kicking around on my compy, pretty much he's the same guy out of my moria goblin set with a cool new shield and helmet. He should be able to look after himself. ;)

They're absolutly amazing !!!!

The Arda mod has a spot in the Project/Dev area. Mostly sputtering like Chuggi said.

These are fantastic. Thanks for uploading them.

these are wonderful.

about the arda mod, I don't have enought time to do much. i try to mod as often as i can, and i know sifaus does too... but it's slow going.

I do have hopes....

What's so big about Dwarves?

Haha, nice pun. :p

Very lovely looking units, I really wish I could use them. :p (as in had time).

Top Bottom