[NFP] [1.0.11.16] Inconsistent Diplomatic Relations penalty for differing T3 goverments

Pfeffersack

Deity
Initial 1.0.8.4 report:

I noticed that none of the AI which have have adopted T3 governemts care about me being in a different one:
Spoiler :

CdMFascist.jpg

RelationsCdM.jpg

FascistSB.jpg

RelationsSB.jpg

MeDemocratic.jpg

I have no leader with "Idealogue" agenda in the game, so I'm can't say whether those are affected as well - but anyway: I didn't read about a change regarding relation penalties between late game govs being dropped, so I suppose some kind of bug.

To reproduce with the save:

Investigate my goverment type and those of the AIs and see, if the intended diplomatic consequences of different goverments are active.

---

EDIT: A few turns later, England adopted Democracy and it seems to the bonus for sharing the same goverment type is still working:
Spoiler :

SameGovRelationBonus.jpg

Attachments

• 1.0.8.4NoMoreDivGovDiplPenalty.Civ6Save
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Still not working (again) in 1.0.9.9

In the attached save I would expect that Inca, Maori and America hate me for being a Democracy, while they are fascist, but no such relation malus is applied (oddly enough, the Mongols which I brought back into the game very late and which are still running Autocracy because of being really far behind, have that negative modifier vs. me)

Attachments

• 1.0.9.9NoRelMalusDifferingT3Gov.Civ6Save
    2.6 MB · Views: 48

Again a situation (I have recently changed my government from Monarchy to Communism) where I don't get the full logic behing who hates me and who does not care:

- Fascist France and Russia hate me (expected)
- Fascist Australia doesn't care (???)
- Democratic Babylon doesn't care (???)

- the Monarchies of Rome and Spain hate me as well (intended? Those are T2 govs...)

- Autocratic Vikings, Cree and Maori don't care (T1 gov, so expected)
- Classic Republican Mali and Canada don't care (T1 gov, so expected)

One save attached is the one I examined the situation described above; the other (just in case needed) before I made the government change

Attachments

• 1.0.11.16InconsDifGovRelPenalty.Civ6Save
    5.6 MB · Views: 21
  • BeforeChangingGovernment.Civ6Save
    5.6 MB · Views: 22
Top Bottom