11 Ottoman Units

Dom Pedro's right about using the Byzantines for Greece (which you've already done) so for Italy I found these pictures:

I couldn't find any good pictures of shields (only Byzantine ones) so I would just use the vanilla knight's kite shield for them. Also I wouldn't worry too much about making these as there are more important civs to make first, like Babylon and then maybe some Asian civs.

I want to cry! Cannot find the right words to describe. Could not have been done any better. :worship:

Please keep up the good work for later periods. Excellent!!!

Thanks for these units danrell, I like them so much I started learning how to edit the CIV xml files in order to add them :)

As other people who want to use them will have to go through the same steps, I decided to post a mod here which replaces all the standard civs with alternatives which use your units.

If you are iterested in it, get it here

All units are included, so you do not need to download them separately.

Using these wonderful units for India - is the worst idea Ive heard. Its better to create them, and I think we already have them, forgot the author. By, the way, Im planning to create ethnically diverse marines...

Any industrial and later period units coming?

You have made some amazing models. My favorites are the ones that match the civilization but are still very distinct from the other units in the set. You shouldnt have to look and see if the unit is holding an axe or a sword to figure out what kind of unit it is.

I see this issue in several sets in this forum, not just yours. In some it begins to look like a clone army with all matching heads, facial hair and similar (if not identical) clothes.

This set is probably my favorite of yours because you did such a good job of making each unit unique. But even in this set more variety of heads/hats/facial hair would be good. I especially love the red swordsman.

Again, I hoping the feedback is helpful, Im incredibly impressed with your work and excited to see more from you.

Top Bottom