1300BC - Turn Chat Instructions - Saturday, 19th October

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Foreign Affairs --
Declare war on the Aztecs if the military department is ready to conduct an attack.

Ehecatl Atzin

Trade -

No known viable trades. The only exception is trading a contract to the Aztecs for their 18 gold. India has 21 gold, but needs nothing! (they have all contacts)

Thanks to Chieftess, We have build queues before 5 minuets before the chat:
Valhalla: settler (1), settler (6), (If war is going well, a settler. If help is needed, Baracks)
Bavaria: warrior (2), warrior (2), spear (4), swords
Morgana: continue swords until further notice.
New City #1 - (Octavium)(place worked tile on forest-game) Granary (16-20 - 16 if we mine the cattle).
New City #2- (Penguin) (place worked tile on the spice) spear (7-10), (place worked on mined tile after its' finished), start on granary

Continue roading the forest SW of Bavaria, then road the forest west of Morgana with both settlers. Then, depending on where our 2nd city it, mine the grasslands west of the eastern city, or, road the game on the western city (hill) - mine/road cattle afterwards.

Move troops as followed in Cyc's Suggested map. Move the units into the borders once war has been declared. Once we have gotten some defenders into the captured cities, We can have a small group capture the City west of the Aztec Capital and send the rest of the group to capture the cities east of the Aztec Capital.

Please continue the path to lit... if that is completed please move on to a path to monarcy.

This doesnt have to do w/ tc, but downloading the game so I can view. Can soomeone give me exact instructions on how to download and extract it, because so far I havent been able to get it to work.

click the link, download it, and unzip to the game saves folder in the civ3 folder

my question is where is the rest of the T/C. did the game stall out at turn one or what?

@naervod - Download the .zip file into your normal zip folder. Then use your zip program to unzip the file into your
C;\Program Files\ Infogrames\civ3\Saves folder (whatever, as long as it's the saves folder for your Civ3 game). Once you've unzipped it to your saves folder, you should be able to bring it up in the Civ3 game by loading the save by name and date.

when i go into the zip folder, there is nothing there and Extraction Wizard wont let me unzip

What happened to short summaries of what happened at the t/c?? That would have averted the confusion about stalling out at turn 1.

I am using Extraction Wizard, but now i am about to try winzip

Top Bottom