17 year old has eaten nothing but Mcdonalds chicken nuggets

Those who make extraordinary claims must provide extraordinary proof.

Wait, how do you take "Demons don't exist" as a given? Its not really...

For the same reason that "goblins don't exist" is a given.

Or ghosts, or dragons (not the komoto), or Orcs or any stuff like that.

Seriously, if someone was acting crazy and that person went to a medical doctor that said "I think you're possessed by a demon" I would think that doctor deserves to have his license removed.

Its one thing to be a Christian who takes the Bible figuratively, its another thing to call those who do take it literally "Stupid."

Sorry, but that's just my opinion. I think those that deny evolution deny logic. I believe those that think the earth is only 6,000 years old deny the facts that are right in front of them. Or... (here it comes) I think those that think men and women don't have the same amount of rib cages are incorrect.

The things some of these people believe are scary to me.

Is a thread about chicken nuggets really going to be soiled by religion as well?

This has to be fake. She would have died from scurvy a long time ago were it true.

It's probably just extreme hyperbole >_>

Hmmmm...girl collapses after vitamin deficiency after terrible diet...that doesn't quite sound like news. How can we make it sound like this is more interesting?

Come on folks, it's the Daily Mail.

Eh, there's an actual mental condition that covers this, which isn't uncommon in children. (Lots of kids have a restricted diet; most grow out of it though). I can't for the life of me remember the name though.

warpus said:
She's been eating nothing but chicken nuggets since the age of 2? - that is clearly child abuse.
I don't disagree with something that paints a large swathe of Irish Catholics as child abusers. Except the Irish eating just potatoes were often taller than the English eating varied diets. So there?

Top Bottom