Crafternoon Delight
Military- 20 Billion
Education and Science -17 Billion
Finance and Business- 19 billion
Interior-20 Billion
Justice- 5 Billion
Foreign/State Department- 5 Billion
Environment - 3 billions
Prime Ministers Office, Parliament, Supreme Court, Govt. Buildings, Civil Service, etc - 1 billion
Money allocated for grants to states-20 Billion
Surplus - 10 billion
Total Estimated budget = 120 Billion

This number comes from:

A National 15 Cents/Liter Fuel Tax
10% Corperate Profits Tax
A Progressive national income tax system, ranging from 0%(under 5,000), to 40% (over 2 million)

If you have questions, check out the discussion thread. If this doesn't pass...we can't really spend any money (and no oppositional candidate has proposed an alternate budget)

I vote AYE

I vote yes. It looks good to start us off.

I didn't like the priority order of military and education. I believe they need to be switched... so I guess I'll vote nay.

Nay

Our country has no military.

Our country needs no military, only the will of the people shall maintain our sovereignty

Nay

Our country has no military.

Our country needs no military, only the will of the people shall maintain our sovereignty

does the will of the people stop bullets, or act as a national guard? I'm not advocating creating a force that will allow to engage in foriegn conflict. I'm saying we need one so we can build bridges, act as riot police, and keep ourselves from being taken over.

Yea because of downtown's explanation of the system. As I have said before, I was iffy at first, but downy sold me on the explanation.

We do not have a military AT ALL at the moment...just so you know.

yeah.. I agree that it's a priority, but I don't necessarily agree that we should go from no military to a huge one at the expense of people more suited to labor.. which is why I'm putting military up there, but I still think education should be first.

I vote YEA.

Top Bottom