2013-2014 NBA Season

D-Wade is a dirty player sometimes. Never really took him as a flopper.

Derrick Fisher and Steve Nash are big floppers. They may retire this offseason so thankfully we won't be subjected to it anymore.

Before the game I told my daughter I thought Leonard needed to have a big game for the Spurs to have a 'chance' of winning. I looked like a fortune teller in the 1st Q :D

Timmy sure does whine alot. I hate that as much as flopping... maybe worse.

Before the game I told my daughter I thought Leonard needed to have a big game for the Spurs to have a 'chance' of winning. I looked like a fortune teller in the 1st Q :D

Timmy sure does whine alot. I hate that as much as flopping... maybe worse.

Everyone on both teams in this series does it but Duncan does it even more often somehow. Not that Lebron doesn't, it's great to see the Heat in a 5 on 4 because he's lagging behind complaining to the refs

:please: One more loss in San Antonio, that's all I ask.

Of course, I would be particularly happy if it was an even bigger blowout than games 3 and 4. :mischief:

You have to give it to the Spurs, they were hands down the best team of the season. Congratulations to their fans. I love it that Miami was mercilessly destroyed :)

These last 3 games were amazing, Spurs offense is just such an amazing thing to watch. I was shocked they were able to do what they did on the road in back to back games in 3 and 4.

That bench too, they grabbed so many dudes other teams weren't using right and can just put together any kind of lineup

Grats to the Spurs, Azale is probably having an orgasm right now :lol:

I hope the Spurs retire en masse and LeBron signs with the Bucks. I want the Spurs to be at least mediocre, damn it! And I also want Wade/Haslem to suffer.

Instead of crediting the Spurs, the next week will be about LeBron's opt out. Back to you Skip!

Instead of crediting the Spurs, the next week will be about LeBron's opt out. Back to you Skip!
I, for one, hope the Spurclejerk dies off quickly. If I have to hear one more person gush about how goddamn beautiful the goddamn Spurs play basketball...

If I have to hear one more person gush about how goddamn beautiful the goddamn Spurs play basketball...

The better team won this series, if Miami had other players besides Bosh and LeBron show up could it have been more exciting? Probably, but I doubt that the Heat had much in the tank after Game 4. I don't have much leverage as a Miami fan (I was born in South Florida), but I can attest that this group needs to make some changes if they want to compete for another championship. There need for rebounding big man is apparent, think of a Darrell Arthur or Kenneth Faried type. I have no doubts that the Big 3 will stay for a pay cut, especially if that means adding better pieces.

I guess I'll take solace in that the Mavs were the only team not to get steamrolled by the San Antonio war machine.

The difference between the East and West is just abysmal...I think at least 3 other teams from the West could have beaten the Heat too.

Duncan is now tied with Kobe. Best post-MJ player, until LeBron surpasses his career accomplishments.

Top Bottom