2020 US Election (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like Michael Che (SNL Weekend Update host) joked. African-Americans aren't Democrats, they just vote for the person who looks least likely to still call Muhammad Ali 'Cassius'.
Honestly the only one in the race that I could see doing that is Biden. Trump's so dumb he'd wonder why Cassius Clay and Muhammad Ali never fought each other.

Biden is winning in all the polls again...

But but but the Uber liberals are the most popular.

Bidens a terrible candidate but I suppose people see him as the most viable.

AOCs wing makes a lot of noise but it's what 20-25% of a Democratic primary let alone general elections.

It is a tad scary that I might me rooting for Biden to be our next president.

It is a tad scary that I might me rooting for Biden to be our next president.

I don't think he will win.

You would think Sanders followers would rally round Warren if it's gonna be Biden or someone else.

Or Warren plus Sanders supporters rayyong around not Biden if they implode.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Democratic party

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Democratic party

I don't. They're good at snatching defeat from victory. 2018 gave me hope though.

I hate hope means I need to spend a week working on my cynicism levels.

I would seriously have to take a good hard think if it came down to me having to vote for not Sanders/Warren in the general. Buttigieg, Kamala, or Klobuchar I can tell you right now the answer is no, I won’t vote for them period. Even with Warren it’s debatable at this point. She’s been extremely squirrelly the past few months and seems to be positioning herself for a hard pivot to the right in the general.

I would seriously have to take a good hard think if it came down to me having to vote for not Sanders/Warren in the general. Buttigieg, Kamala, or Klobuchar I can tell you right now the answer is no, I won’t vote for them period. Even with Warren it’s debatable at this point. She’s been extremely squirrelly the past few months and seems to be positioning herself for a hard pivot to the right in the general.

Trump hard right.

Personally bi would vote for any of them.

Trump

Trump

Trump

RBG

If Hillary comes back, we can be pretty sure she's the Russian agent! or a irredeemable narcissist

If Hillary comes back, we can be pretty sure she's the Russian agent! or a irredeemable narcissist

Second one. That might gift wrap it for Trump. Trump would be missing a lot if his advantages from 2016.

If either one wins I'm going to look at migrating to Antarctica and hanging out with the Penguins. Bush, Clinton's and Trump's need to go away.

Second one. That might gift wrap it for Trump. Trump would be missing a lot if his advantages from 2016.

If either one wins I'm going to look at migrating to Antarctica and hanging out with the Penguins. Bush, Clinton's and Trump's need to go away.

Many kiwis moved there a long time ago and cross-bred with the locals.
Look, there's a Russell Penguine!
russell_penguine.jpg

As much as I'm not thrilled with the current crop, I would vote for bugs bunny if that's who wins the nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom