• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

2025 : World Map

Changes:

Quebec independent.
Montenegro completely independent.
Kosovo independent.
Russo-Belorussian Union.
Independent Palestine.
Iraq divided in thrain.
Somaliland independent.
Eritrean border with Ethiopia changed, mostly to Eritrea's favor.
More changes in Kashmir.
Tamil Elam independent.
Sino-Taiwanese union via popular vote (rigged or not).
Korean union.
Iri Jayan independence, though considerable rebellions in said new state.

So, the most important changes, that are most likely to occur:

Balkans - Kosovo and Montenegro become independent, the Serbian republic (a part of Bosnia) secedes from Bosnia.

Iraq - after bloody civil war, three new countries emerge: Kurdistan, Central (Sunni) Iraq and Southern (Shia) Iraq.

Palestine - Palestinian state is created, it consists of West Bank and Gaza. Jerusalem remains Israeli. The Golan Heights are handed back to Syria.

Korea is united after the North collapses.

Taiwan will join China.

I don't see Taiwan joining China any time soon. Both governments appear to be gaining support in their respective countries.

Agree with NK on all besides North Korea...... and I hoped I could have a long post :(

Rhye said:
lol lol lol

Albanian federation should be called "Italbania"!

Or "Rise of Rome". :)

Fox Mccloud said:
[

-Quebec Declares Independence from Canada

-Canada is in anarchy, It's provinces begin to declare independence.

-Inuits declare independence in Northern Canada. First Native American state for several centuries.

-Yukon declares Independence

-Americans invade at Canadian request. Gives some land to a Canadian puppet state, but also annexes some directly into the USA.

your funny!

Thank You. I admit some of that wasn't 100% serious.

btw, I don't think Quebec will get independence, and I doubt Serbia or Iraq will split up. The Iraqis can, and hopefully will build a united nation. We also don't need any more countries in the Balkans, and as long as Taiwan has American support it wont be joining China for a Loooooong time..... :p

Tsk, tsk, in all three maps based on rmsharpe's original Swaziland and Lesotho are united with South Africa. This demands explanation in maps where Andorra, Brunei and Monaco are clearly visible! ;)

bad_ronald said:
Tsk, tsk, in all three maps based on rmsharpe's original Swaziland and Lesotho are united with South Africa. This demands explanation in maps where Andorra, Brunei and Monaco are clearly visible! ;)
I didn't want to, but had to so I could fit the "South Africa" label in.

rmsharpe said:
I didn't want to, but had to so I could fit the "South Africa" label in.
Oh, really :mischief: :

Possibly Lesotho, but Swaziland is just way too far to the East to be a factor.

I had initially intended to put the label more towards the Johannesburg area, but wound just a bit south of Bloemfontein, but Natal is too crooked to put in text there.

At least it isn't a CNN map.

2025 :
European Union extends to quite all the continent. Turkey is likely to join in february 2027. Flanders had to leave because the extreme-right won the elections and promulgate fascist laws :rolleyes:

New independant countries : Bask Country, Catalunya ( + Baleares and Valencia ), Flanders, Montenegro, Québec, Scotland, Polynesian Republic ( ex-french ), West Sahara Republic,...

Polkynesian confederation get formed by New-Zealand and neighbouring little islands ( Samoas, Tongas, Fidjis,... ).

Countries getting larger : France ( + Wallonia ), Greece ( + south Cyprus ), Korea ( united ), Turkey ( + north cyprus ), USA ( + Patagonia ),...

Palestine in an independant country. They exchanged the most important settlements for areas south from Gaza, along the egyptian border.

India and Pakistan solved the Kashmir problem.

MaisseArsouye said:
USA ( + Patagonia ),

:confused:

Are you assuming the USA is going to go on a massive 'pole to pole' Manifest Destiny period in the next 25 years?

Top Bottom