2nd Beyond Earth Livestream - 8/21

Gotta clear schedule, this is can't miss stuff.

Pardon me for asking, but do you have a source for this? I can't seem to find any indication that there will be a livestream tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, Pete Murray talking about it is reliable enough for me. Awesome news anyway. Really looking forward to it.

Sorry about the silliness AppleMan, I didn't see your time-stamp and I was just having a little fun...no hard feelings?

Sorry about the silliness AppleMan, I didn't see your time-stamp and I was just having a little fun...no hard feelings?

No need to apologize. I agree that it does look a bit funny. It was like Eagel Pursuit assumed. I saw the post and got exited, but couldn't find anything indicating that there would be a livestream so I thought I'd ask where he got the information. And then after I had posted the question I see that Pete Murray himself had posted a reply about the stream just before I asked my question.

Can't wait! Hopefully I'll remember to watch it live this time. :) Forgot about it last time!

Shenanigans started quick (taking a late lunch to watch this).

ARC 25% bonus to cover operation time and speed.
PAC has a +10% production bonus to wonders and a 25% worker speed.
Franco-Iberia ten virtues = free tech.
Slavic Federation orbital units last 20% longer and first one grants free tech.
Kavitan Protectorate outposts turn into cities 50% faster.
Polystralia one extra trade route per city.
Brasilia +10% strength with military units.
PAU has a +10% food bonus when positive health.

Firaxicon!!! Cool idea. I'd love to attend and meat Sid Meier. Fun will be had by some!

Top Bottom