3rdTribesTheCharm

Just looked at the tracker, there are a lot of Alexanders, perhaps they are all clones bent on taking over the world :eek:

Anticipated by . . .

Please let me know the names of the 'real' leaders, as well as letting me know if you change the name of your game leader.

Kenwyn, please let me know your civ leaders and tribes for the OP.

I will be playing as:
Osbiath, the true ruler of Rome,
Isaac the supreme chancellor of Germany,
Sinapi the commander of Korea.

I will be playing as:
Osbiath, the true ruler of Rome,
Isaac the supreme chancellor of Germany,
Sinapi the commander of Korea.

Thanks, but who are the three leaders ?

For example, see below:

Current playing order:
- Zoot Horn Rollo [0] -- Rameses II of Arabia, Frederick of Mali, Kublai Khan of Egypt,
- Hercules90 [0] - - Hammurabi of Byzantium, Isabella of HRE, Augustus Caesar of France
- Kenwyn [-8]
- Osbiath [-8]
- Sinimusta [+2]
- Count1 [0]

[GMT]

Thanks, but who are the three leaders ?

For example, see below:

But why must we reveal all? :confused:
Is it realistic that everyone would know all other tribes on planet in 4000bc? :scan:

The lead/1st leader+civ seems reasonably real + necessary for admin = enuf. :yup:

Found out I've got Tokugawa of India. Do we have all of our leaders in row (would make sense)? I tried to upload a turn, it says "uploaded succesfully", then I look at the game which shows that it's still my turn. Then I thought maybe that's my other civ and downloaded the file again. But no, it's the same. Can you tell me how this works? I thought I would just play all my civs in row and then pass it to the next guy.

Found out I've got Tokugawa of India. Do we have all of our leaders in row (would make sense)? I tried to upload a turn, it says "uploaded succesfully", then I look at the game which shows that it's still my turn. Then I thought maybe that's my other civ and downloaded the file again. But no, it's the same. Can you tell me how this works? I thought I would just play all my civs in row and then pass it to the next guy.

In this rather unique player-controls-3 civs set up, U:
1> Download lead/1st civ from Tracker.
2> Play turn. End of turn creates & saves file for YOUR next civ.
3> Immediately within game, <Load File> just created file, from whatever folder U saved the original download.
4> Play turn for 2nd civ. End of turn creates & saves file for YOUR next civ.
5> repeat step 3
6> Play turn for 3rd civ. End of turn creates & saves file for next civ... & Player
7> THIS is the file U upload to Tracker.
8> optional but nice... post here that U "gps" (got,play,sent) to _________ name of next player.
9> optional but nice... post here about what is happening in your worlds (without giving out too much that could be used against U)

Note: any of U experienced gents are welcome to improve/expand on these.

In this rather unique player-controls-3 civs set up, U:
1> Download lead/1st civ from Tracker.
2> Play turn. End of turn creates & saves file for YOUR next civ.
3> Immediately within game, <Load File> just created file, from whatever folder U saved the original download.
4> Play turn for 2nd civ. End of turn creates & saves file for YOUR next civ.
5> repeat step 3
6> Play turn for 3rd civ. End of turn creates & saves file for next civ... & Player
7> THIS is the file U upload to Tracker.
8> optional but nice... post here that U "gps" (got,play,sent) to _________ name of next player.
9> optional but nice... post here about what is happening in your worlds (without giving out too much that could be used against U)

Note: any of U experienced gents are welcome to improve/expand on these.

Hi

Kenwyn is correct.

However, you might be in a bit of a mess at the moment, because of a bug in BTS.

Firstly...
The bug in BTS means that if:
- you play a save, and end your turn (which creates a save for the next player)
- then you realise you forgot something, so you then go back and . .
- replay your save, and end your turn (which creates a save for the next player)
- send the save on to the next player

When the next player receives it, it will prompt him for your password, and he will be unable to play.

To stop this bug happening, then you MUST delete the save for the next player BEFORE you replay your turn, and then can create a fresh save to send on.

So . . .

The reason I say this is that you might have encountered something like this as you have been creating and uploading saves, and I'm not sure from your description if you played the new save, or replayed the old one.

And - to make it more confusing - in this situation you are your own next player a few times. .

Possibly . . .

the only way to be sure everything is ok is to delete all the saves in your folder, and then take a fresh copy of the save that was originally sent to you, and then play them as Kenwyn outlined.

So . .

To be super safe,
- play the save from the folder, - and then exit BTS altogether,
- and you should find you now have two saves in the folder (with different leader names )
- then play the second save, rinse and repeat
- after playing the third save, resulting in four saves in the folder, upload the fourth to the next guy.

Ok thanks for help! Gps to Count1. Hope it works.

Got Tokugawa of India, Charlemagne of Mongolia and I actually got Alexander :lol: of Ethiopia.

I had to replay my first turn so I followed your advice Bathseba and deleted the old save.

Played and sent, thanks for the instructions.

Missed the first leader, but it's China, then Sitting Bull of Maya, Victoria of Native America

Oops. i too missed 1st name. U R correct Bath, it's Mehmed... of Khmer.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what you were asking. The leaders are Suleiman, Mao Zedong and Asoka; in that order.

Gps to Count1.

I'm going to be running a naming theme for each of my civs, India will be Mordor and it's allies, Mongolia will Hyborian nations from R.E. Howards Conan the Barbarian books and Ethiopia will nations from R.Jordans Wheel of Time books.:)

GPS

We have explored a village and got a scout. We've sent him out to explore the near by lands faster.

gps to count.

btw I won't have access to civ during weekend from Saturday morning until Sunday evening. Shouldn't be too long delay I hope.

gps to Osi
-----------------
Count1, hope we can live & thrive using our (rather ridiculous) closeness rather than war? :hatsoff:

Hope U have room to grow to your SE &/or SW? :hmm:
I have room to my N to expand into without fighting anyone.

Top Bottom