"The future will be better tomorrow."

Well, I was glad to contribute from stopping Tigranes from winning the game! :D

Except that Tigranes DID win the game :trophy2nd:as junior partner of mighty Russia! If you cannot beat them -- join them! It was not even exploit when you violated our player to player agreement -- it was simply poor sport which forever influenced my opinion about you and contributed to decline of this community: being one of the very few active veterans I became completely disillusioned with the people who supported your poor sportsmanship and stopped starting new games, inviting players and motivating newcomers. And at the end you didn't even win and I returned and joined the victorious team!

As for Hercules I cannot even understand how can he talk about exploits in the face of very normal game mechanics! Just protect your spaceships with counterintelligence spies in every city! Espionage is the major factor of today's (and yesterdays) world. What would happen to WW2 course if the Enigma would not be broken? They did not have to go to Berlin for it. Obscure U-570 sinking in Mediterranean may have yielded not only its Enigma machine to the British, but also its valuable code books and ciphers.

As for leaving other games -- I consider it very unfair action. Unfair to other players. I stopped communicating with Luthor and but continued with games due to my respect for other players, @Hercules90 included. So sad to see this kind of behaviour from the veteran player! :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations to Knoedel. You were a fair winner! :hatsoff:

Except that Tigranes DID win the game
Naaaaah, you did not. Knoedel did. This was not a team game. If you had a permanent alliance with USSR, then yes, you would have won. But this was not the case. So you did not win, Germany did not win, I did not win. Knoedel did.

you violated our player to player agreement
There is no such thing as a player agreement! This is a game! A game! It is not real life! And I always roleplay. That fact the Luthor Mali is a sneaky traitor does not mean that Chinese Luthor is.

I became completely disillusioned with the people who supported your poor sportsmanship
Making a tandrum does not solve anything.
Maybe you should consider reflecting on the (other) people's opinion... think about them. Maybe you'll learn something.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a player agreement! This is a game! A game! It is not real life! And I always roleplay. That fact the Luthor Mali is a sneaky traitor does not mean that Chinese Luthor is.

Maybe you should consider reflecting on the (other) people's opinion... think about them. Maybe you'll learn something.

Obviously, you are not going to have the last say on this and I am happy karma caught up with you in this game and hopeful taught you something. Of course there is! One can both roleplay and step out of his role to agree on anything, just like we can talk here both in role of Luthor of China or Luthor the player and poster. This is a common knowledge and practice and I don't know one single player who would violate such an agreement in the last 10 years of me playing PBEMs. You are the only sad exception to normality and life showed you have achieved nothing! Your Mali went down in infamy and you didn't achieve anything in this game, other than being demolished. Obviously, if I would stay in charge of Zulus -- Knoedel would have much harder time to fight both of us, so alienating me you dag your own grave. Not only what you did was unethical but also stupid: turning potential ally into the enemy both in game and in real life. Do not see any gains for you both in terms of fun and in terms of overall climate here in our small and dwindling PBEM community.

As for few those who did support your ridiculous arguments -- they did it for purely partisan reasons because they had beef with me from being outplayed in different games. They are no longer around, so I wont even mention names of those who cannot speak back for themselves.

Anyways, this whole point is kind of moot because most people left the community and even the existing players find new reasons to disengage.

Last edited:
Your Mali went down in infamy and you didn't achieve anything in this game, other than being demolished.

But I did achieve a lot ! I had fun ! Isn’t that the whole point of this game?

Yes, Mali was utterly destroyed. But this had nothing to do with you or our deals. It had to do with the fact that the Mali rule was very very stubborn and refused (several times) to enter any sort of deal with USSR. Mali could have been one more of those countries that survived by being Vassal of USSR. But the Mali ruler was proud (maybe too proud for his own good). For him, it was all or nothing. Victory of death. It was death… Mali lost. But there was great fun trying to stop the USSR Giant.

Not only what you did was unethical but also stupid:

Let’s face it. The Mali ruler did a fun treachery deed.

But there was nothing unethical about it. You see, no one supported your silly arguments… If that would have been the case, I would have been quicked out of the game and you have continued. But no, I kept playing and it was the sore loser who dropped out, after getting people annoyed with yet another tantrum.

But I did achieve a lot ! I had fun ! Isn’t that the whole point of this game?

Yes, Mali was utterly destroyed. But this had nothing to do with you or our deals. It had to do with the fact that the Mali rule was very very stubborn and refused (several times) to enter any sort of deal with USSR. Mali could have been one more of those countries that survived by being Vassal of USSR. But the Mali ruler was proud (maybe too proud for his own good). For him, it was all or nothing. Victory of death. It was death… Mali lost. But there was great fun trying to stop the USSR Giant.

Let’s face it. The Mali ruler did a fun treachery deed.

But there was nothing unethical about it. You see, no one supported your silly arguments… If that would have been the case, I would have been quicked out of the game and you have continued. But no, I kept playing and it was the sore loser who dropped out, after getting people annoyed with yet another tantrum.

Misinterpreting everything will never change a reality. And reality was such that most players simply didn't want to intervene between me and you with the exception of NH who was not even part of the game. I was not losing at the point of your human deceit. So its impossible to call me a loser. But according to you being vassal is akin to losing a game so Mali would lose anyway. Don't see any fun in losing when you could have join forces and press Russia from both sides. I left the game on my own accord in protest and came back just to assist in your demolition. So it was me who had the last laugh at sore loser after all!

reality was such that most players simply didn't want to intervene between me and you
you seem to have such a short memory… not only gpcii and Kiwitt stated their opinion, as the game admin intervened and (obviously) denied your silly proposal to boot me out.

I left the game on my own accord in protest
you left because you are a sore looser and could not stand when the majority of people did not agree with your fanatic opinions.

Mali lost. But it gave up a hell of a fight! Never gave up, never surrendered, always stood it’s ground… until the end!

Just get a room already, you two.

Top Bottom