6-7 New Beta Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is vassalage system broken in latest betas?
It is greyed out and says you have to be in at least medieval era. But im in industrial era.

Is vassalage system broken in latest betas?
It is greyed out and says you have to be in at least medieval era. But im in industrial era.
It works fine for me.

Had one broken game where I never progressed into later eras and where I had no unhappiness but not in the latest version

i have 2 different computers, one with a fresh install of civ5 and only Vox populi mods installed.. still cant make vassals (you must be at least in medieval era and i am) and no others vassals in world either. I do have the symbol up in right corner when it should be possible to create vassals.

the other computer i have latest beta to and mod mods and can´t create vassals.

and played os different civilizations

Yes it is enabled, just human vassalage not enabled

Started a new game in mediveal era but its still greyed out that i must be in at least medieval era

ok.. so i downloaded the 6-7-5 version from 24 may folder.. then i can make vassals again

Last edited:
@Gazebo , I hate to ask, but is there any chance a new version/beta drops tonight or anytime within the approaching days? I know there's been a lot of great work done since the last release, and I've been anticipating starting a new game after a couple turbulent weeks. I initially completed a game on 6/7, and I'd simply start another one, but there are a few outstanding bugs I'd rather avoid. There's yet to be a change log / preview, but it's Sunday night and I know that sometimes you'll surprise the community before the week's end so I was just curious (a VP release means Supreme Leader will almost surely be staying up past his bedtime...).

Thank you.

Has anyone having any issues with game file integrity with this version? Once every three or four times I open the game it loads extremely slowly and lags bad in game. Exit, verify files in Steam, finds six (unnamed) files that need to be reacquired and it's all good to go as normal again. Only other mods I use are Quick Turns and Really Advanced Setup.

Very strange indeed. When i play another mod, i always do the integrity check and get those six files too. I wonder what this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom