A Brave New World Part 2

Last Texan elections were in 1912, which is the last time that stat would have changed.

Starting the process of updating now, missing two big sets of orders. The update will take some time, due to unreliable wireless and the fact that my schedule means I cannot work late into the night as in the past. I will accept orders, but i reserve the right to ignore late ones if they affect anything i've already done.

Welsssssss heres the jowdown,,, I may have had a bit to much to drink this fine evenin in Our Kanasas. Therrforeby the update will likey be done en toute from here to thewr. Thanks ye fo patents

Welsssssss heres the jowdown,,, I may have had a bit to much to drink this fine evenin in Our Kanasas. Therrforeby the update will likey be done en toute from here to thewr. Thanks ye fo patents

I did a drunken update once. No one noticed.

I did a drunken update once. No one noticed.

My favorite one was the one for either TWTUD or ABNW 1 where EQ posted saying he was too drunk to do the update, except he was drunk so the entire post was gibberish lol

I recall that. "they say im not dunk, but oiiiim am." Always an amusing phenomenon.

My favorite one was the one for either TWTUD or ABNW 1 where EQ posted saying he was too drunk to do the update, except he was drunk so the entire post was gibberish lol

I believe EQ said he was too drunk to do the update twice in ABNW1.

Ah drunk posting, its been a long time since I have done that.

Unfortunately, I discovered too late that the global wireless device we had doesn't work on my computer. When I finall returned home this morning at 4 AM, I was a tad too tired to update. For those concerned I'd say it's about 40% complete and should be done in 2-3 hours.

My favorite part about ABNW 2 is the non-independence of Spain.

Made you look!

Top Bottom